Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Pink's Daughter Name

I love it! I actually thought she was going more unisex but it definitely is a gorgeous name. I do hope that she has more, would love to see what she comes up with!
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Plum}.Judah Elisabetta {Whimsy}.Snow Amalija {Anne}
    Guys:Aubrey Jermaine.Eden Trust.Amias Calico "Mia"(My-uh)

I so agree with all of you. I thought she was gonna do something uni-sex or weird. I was shocked to hear that she picked Willow! My daughter Willow loves Pink and she thinks Pink named her baby after her! lol She's 3.5! Too cute and my Willow has a friend that lives next door and her name is Sage so I thought that was cool! Yes...I want to know what the name might have been for a boy!

I recall Pink saying at one point that they were pretty sure if they had a boy they were going to name it Jameson, (thereby guaranteeing that she'd have a girl), but Jameson actually isn't bad either!
    As for Willow Sage, I absolutely LOVE that choice! It's stylish, but not common, and I was terrified for her kid's sake that her poor daughter would be, as much as I LOVE those names, another freaking Stella Grace, or worse, that she would end up being Noah or James or something, thereby guaranteeing the immediate rise of yet another boy's name as a girl's name, but I'm really impressed that she picked a unique-but-not-unheard-of and very spunky name combo like Willow Sage. One would almost think she'd asked us Berries to help her pick!
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥