Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Scared to pieces

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Katy! Since I last checked in here, things have gotten better (knock on wood). The hemorrhage appears to have stopped, and we had our first trimester screenings, which turned out so well (Down syndrome risk dropped from 1 in 140 based on age alone down to 1 in 2800) that we decided not to even bother with the more invasive tests. Getting good screening results made me feel like it was ok to share with my family finally, so the cat is out of the bag and everyone is cautiously happy for us. Going on 14 weeks this Saturday. I really hope everything is going well for you and your pregnancy too!
    Proud mama of Dane Jefrey, Rhys Lennon, and Alexander Auden

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you and your family. Glad to hear that so far all is well!

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and your family! I hope this takes some of the weight of the world off your shoulders and that you can celebrate with family and friends. All is well here. I opted out of CVS and I have my triple screen in two weeks.
    Mom to Conrad James and baby due May 2014

Please keep us updated. Sending good thoughts your way.

august ~ benjamin ~ nathaniel ~ thomas ~ sawyer ~ henry ~ jonas ~ arthur ~ samuel ~ frederick

iris ~ sylvie ~ ella ~ tess ~ cora ~ june ~ adeline ~ viola ~ emmeline ~ rosa