Names Searched Right Now:

auntie wants input to annoy sister!

Hey all you name people!
    My sister just found out she is pregnant with her thrid child. Her 2 sons are Brody Tyler and Beckett James. Her last name is german and means maker of shoes....anyway. I love to bother my sister about names. I have been rooting for her to try for a girl and name her Brynne. She likes Genevieve. She didn't intentionally try to start a "B" trend, she just loved Beckett so much (also a tribute to our awesome mom named Becky) that she just thought "oh well". She is 100% convinced she will have a third son (and this will be "it". No more kids!!!) but isn't necessarily committed to the B theme. Looking for good matches with Brody and Beckett! Girl and boy...any suggestions???!!! (Also of note, if it does end up a girl*doubtful*, they may want to incorporate her husband's mothers' name Colleen, as she tragically passed away of cancer.)

Re: auntie wants input to annoy sister!

Genevieve is beautiful! Really elegant, feminine and suitable for all ages - I think it would be a great choice for Brody and Beckett's little sister.

Personally, I think now would be the moment to break the B theme, but if she did decide to stick with a B name she might like Beatrix.

Other names she might like:
    Adelaide
    Adele
    Annaliese
    Elodie
    Emmeline
    Evangeline
    Jessamine
    Matilda
    Penelope
    Willa.

As for a boy, how about:
    Finn (as a stand alone name, or a nickname for Finley, Phineas, Finnegan or Finnian)
    Flynn
    Henry
    Hugh
    Levi
    Miles
    Rowan.

Colleen is an Irish name meaning 'girl', so if they decide not to use Colleen itself in the middle spot (or do something else, for example use her initials or a name that she liked), they could go with another name with that meaning - the most useable are probably Nina (Spanish), Talitha (Aramaic, from the Bible) and Zita (Tuscan Italian)

I also think Colin could honour her if this baby is a boy.

Good luck to your sister!
    Auburn

Re: auntie wants input to annoy sister!

Thanks so much!! Love the suggestions!!!