Names Searched Right Now:

Siblings for Matilda and Jasper?

I'm thinking about 4/5 years ahead at the moment! But I'm wondering, what would you Berries name a brother and sister (or several brothers and sisters) to Matilda (Milly, Milla, Mia) and Jasper (no nickname)? They've been my top names for quite a while now, and I'd love to use them in the future. Ruby will definitely be one of the middles (I'd like to use 2) for Matilda, so that's off the cards.

And also, which of my favourites would you use for Matilda and Jasper's siblings if you were choosing just from them?:

Atticus (Kit) Cassien (Cass) Elijah/Elias (Eli) Frey Gabriel (Gabe) Gideon (Geo) Hadley Leo Morgan Nathaniel (Nate) Noah Salem (Sam) Sebastian (Bass) Shiloh (Shy) William (Will)

Apolline (Apple) Arabella (Bella) Clementine (Clemmie) Delilah (Lilah) Elowen (Elle) Emmeline (Emmie) Eulalie (Laylee) Isobel (Ibbie) Ivy Maya Ottilie (Tilly) Persephone (Sephie) Philadelphia (Delphie) Pomeline (Poppy) Romilly (Romy) Rose Seraphina (Sephie) Sylvie Viola (Vy)

The potential nicknames are included because, if I chose to call some of them by nicknames often then they would have to match too. But don't worry about spellings, they'd be verbal nicknames only!
    g e n e v i e v e

Violet Ruby Grace ♀ Alice Pomeline Wren ♀ India Lotus Penelope
    May Tallulah Verity ♀ Lucia Ottilie June♀ Rosa Elowen Chloë

Ivo Valentine Fox ♂ Shiloh Atlas Grey ♂ Leo Elijah Bram
    Maben Isaac Poe ♂ Emrys Casper Gabriel ♂ Kit Auberon Xavier

Re: Siblings for Matilda and Jasper?

I love Matilda and Jasper! From your list, I can see these names for their siblings. I hope you get to use them one day, Mischa.
    Boys
    Leo
    Gabriel
    Gideon
    Nathaniel
    Noah
    Shiloh

Girls
    Clementine
    Eulalie
    Ivy
    Viola (if you don't mind that it shares the same ending as Matilda)
    Rose (maybe something longer like Rosalie)
    Emmeline
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Sophie- teen baby name lover from Chicago

Girls: Nell, Clementine, Frances, Elsa, Pimm
    Boys: Warren, Walter, Todd, Henry, Max

My sister is Maisie Matilda which works really well. Gideon is a great name as is Elias- I love Eli. Have you thought of names like Digby or Diggory? Arthur (Arty) Albert (Albie, Bertie). Emmie is a lovely shortened name and Emmeline and Emilia are good longer originals. Romily is also great but possibly too of the moment- esp in the Uk.