Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My nippers arrived..

My girls are here! So surreal but so amazing. I have lost all sense of time the past week
    Experiencing twins is shattering but also earth-shattering in the best possible way.
    Daphne Calypso was laid on me first (I was so weak I couldn't hold them for an achingly long time) and Juno Hermione second.

My son is still very wary of them, but in time I'm hoping he will come around.I've ended up calling them Cally and Junebug for the moment; I do love Daphne but she doesn't seem quite big enough for it yet. Who knows.

Thank you all for the help naming my bundles.
    The wealth of advice really did make all the difference. Hopefully I will continue to lurk around the forums when I have a moment (probably not too often)
    Best wishes across the world to you all.
    Mum to Hector and newborn Daphne and Juno.

Re: My nippers arrived..

Congratulations and all warmest wishes from us at Nameberry! Adore the names and I can just imagine them as gorgeous, madcap young women, undoubtedly still earth-shattering in very different ways!
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Congratulations on your girls! I love their names.

Hi Ladyrussell, strangely enough I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you had your twins yet and now they're here! Congrats on your gorgeously named little girls Daphne Calypso and Juno Hermione. I love the nn Junebug! All the best to you and your family, Mischa.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

How lovely! Congradulations on your girls and their amazing names!