Names Searched Right Now:

Sister for Charlie

We are considering Katherine or Megan. So far they are the only two names we agree on. My hubby's list is very 70's (Stephanie, Jennifer, etc.). My list is short (Madelyn/Maddy, Cassandra/Cassie or Annabel) and I can't seem to find one name I absolutely love. Plus hubby has vetoed my list.

Right now we can both live with Katherine/Katie or Megan, but what do you think? Which one goes better with Charlie? Any other suggestions?

Re: Sister for Charlie

I adore Katherine and my daughter's middle name is Kate so my vote is for Katherine!
    Psalm 23

Really like Katherine.. even more with the spelling Catherine (I think the double C is sweet), but I think Megan may have a better fit in terms of style.

Here are some other ideas:
    Allison
    Caroline
    Clara (I love this combo - "Clara & Charlie")
    Hannah
    Juliet
    Lillian
    Lucy
    Mathilda
    Nora
    Natasha
    Rachel
    Rebecca
    Sarah
    Sophie

Is Charlie's full name Charlie or Charles?

If Charles, I'd vote for Katherine.
    If Charlie, I'd vote for Megan.

A friend's little boy is Charles/Charlie, and his sister's name is Marian/Mia. I think Charlie and Mia is really cute together.
    Proud mama of Evan Patrick, nicknamed Van.

Future sibling possibilities:
    Sister - Sylviane Eileen nn Sylvie, Celia Jane, Lela Clementine, Stevie Janine.

Brother - Ward. Now to figure out his middle name. Crushing on Ward Sebastian, just need to get the husband on board...