Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finally, she is here!!!

April 25 at 10:36p.m. after just two hours of labor....

Sarah Katherine Lea was born.
    7 pounds 9 ounces and 19 inches long.
    light hair (which is a surprise as her one year old sister, Sophie-Claire has black hair =0) )

I intended on calling her Sadie Lea (prn. Lee)... so far it hasn't stuck for me, and I usually call her Sarah. Honestly, I still pine a bit for Charlotte, and wonder if I made the right decision. I have had a lot of positive comments on her name. I am sure it will grow on me =0)

Sarah Katherine is welcomed by her big sisters, Maggie, Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth & Sophie-Claire, and big brothers; Jonah, Levi & Isaiah

Thanks to all of you who once again helped with naming!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Re: Finally, she is here!!!

Congratulations!
    I'll bet you've got your hands full now!
    Sarah Katherine is a gorgeous name, by the way.
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

Congrats to you on the birth of Sarah Katherine Lea! You are such a pro at having children that now it only takes 2 hours of labor! Way to go, girl!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

That's one of my friends name.

Only with spelling variations; Sara Catherine
    😃 New wife and new mother of 3.

Loving Sam, Joely, Arlo and Bristol.

I am very happy for you, congratulations! Sarah Katherine Lea is a beautiful name, very sweet and feminine, I am sure that she will love her name. I like Sarah because it means princess, so you have another little princess added to your family. How wonderful!

All the best to you and your family, it was lovely to 'meet' you on nameberry, and I am happy that we helped you find the perfect name for your baby girl.

rollo
    Psalm 23