Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Sister for Ellodie, due date almost here!

Thank you all so much for your input, and I do LOVE Audrey, but my husband simply will not bend on that one. We discussed Aurelie and Aurelia but he isn’t going for them, although Amelie might still have some potential, I can’t recall why it was struck from the earlier lists. Out of what we can agree on, it seems that the final three are:

Juliette Venessa, Juliette Joy, Juliette Faith, Juliette Hope (the middle is tougher with this one)
    Isla Faith
    Zoey Belle

My husband prefers Isla or Zoey, everyone else seems to prefer Juliette and I don’t even know what I think any more. I do sort of think Zoey Belle is really cute. I like the meaning, and I like the idea of using both her first and middle name most of the time. Not really a name that fits my style and yet, it has grown on me. Between those three, I would love to hear what you nameberries think. I do think using the french spelling of Juliette continues the french name theme as well…I just dont know!

Out of all your combos, the two I like best are:

Juliette Faith - I love it, and think it flows really well!

Zoey Belle - Very cute! [the actress Zoey Deschanel (who I believe is Irish-French-American) spells her name this way and she is a wonderful association!] Belle would also, technically, be continuing the French name theme, as it means beautiful.

You have very lovely finalists! Maybe wait until you meet her to finally decide?

Well, the due date is tomorrow (still cannot believe that I have stayed pregnant for this long, ellodie was a premie!)

I was really leaning towards Zoey Belle and had thought I had made up my mind, but I have recently been worried that the name is a bit too hipster.

That brings me back to my other favorite, Juliette. I still can’t decide for certain on a middle name for her, I know I want it to be one syllable and would prefer it to be a virtue name, it doesn’t have to be. I have also played a lot with using my mother’s name as the middle (Venessa) because my mil is Julieanne (goes by Julie) I am just not sure I love the sound of Juliette Venessa.

So, thoughts on a middle for Juliette and whether or not Zoey Belle is just too hipster/infantile/dog nameish?

Thank you again for all of your help, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the feedback.
    ~Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, oh you're almost ready to give birth to your second daughter...it's an exciting time. Zoey Belle is cute - for a little girl. I really can't imagine a grown woman with this name at. Zoey also rhymes with Ellodie so personally I would avoid any cutesy sibling combinations. From your list, I think Juliette would be the best option. Both of your daughters would have French names of 3 syllables but each name would have its own unique sound. I like the look and sound of Juliette Faith. The only other one syllable virtue names I can think of that haven't been mentioned (Joy and Hope) are True/Truth and Peace. But Juliette Faith is still my fave. Good luck and let us know what you finally decide. All the best, Mischa.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your input and help. As of May 20th, we are now the very proud parents of two beautiful little girls: Ellodie Grace and Juliette Joy.

All of your input was appreciated and we are so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

~Jenlaughs