Year 1:Pregnant(3, girl, girl, girl)
    Triplets:Kathleen Barbara, Allison Mina and Charity Marie
    Year 2:Not pregnant
    Year 3:Not pregnant
    Year 4:Pregnant(1 boy)
    Son:Tony Kyle
    Year 5:Not pregnant
    Year 6:Not pregnant
    Year 7:Pregnant(9:girl, boy, boy, boy, boy, girl, boy, boy, girl)
    Nonuplets:Abigail Donna, Gerald Carter, Lewis Chandler, Sterling Ashton, Daniel Casey, Melissa Eleanor, Benjamin Beau, Reese Broderick and Sage Willow
    Year 8:Not pregnant
    Year 9:Pregnant(1 girl)
    Daughter:Christa Genesis
    Year 10:Pregnant(2 girl, boy)
    Daughter/son twins:London Angela and Thomas Alfred
    16 kids:8 girls and 8 boys! Yay, even steven!
    List:Kathleen, Ali, Charity, Tony, Abbie, Jerry, Lewis, Sterling, Danny, Melissa, Ben, Reese, Sage, Christa, London and Tommy Carson.
    Hi, I'm Michelle Sara Carson and I'm married to my best friend Nick Carson. He is the best and well,we have a HUGE family. I have a big family too. I mean, I have twin siblings along with a little brother and quads for brothers and sisters. Nick only has a brother and a sister since he's a triplet. During our first year of marriage, we naturally conceived triplet girls. I was so excited because Kathleen, Ali and Charity were super cute. When the girls turned 3, we became pregnant with just one. We then had Tony and the girls were little mommies to him. When Tony turned 2 and even before that, Nick and I had a strong feeling we would need help to conceive so, I discovered I has PCOS and it hurt me but we turned to IUI and I couldn't believe that 9 flashes came on the 3 screens they showed us! We were super scared and the babies were so small and they didn't come home until 5 months after their birth. Abbie, Jerry, Lewis, Sterling, Danny, Melissa, Ben, Reese, Sage were 1 when Nick and I tried again and we were pregnant with another girl. I was scared since the little kids were only 1 year but 9 months later, Christa joined us and we were happy but extremely busy. Another year after that, I had twins:London and Tommy. I couldn't believe that I had 13 young kids but that's just our family.

Use the 10-sided dice to play

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/ten.htm

Step 1: Name the parents
    DW: Claire Madeleine
    DH: Kevin Alexander

Step 2: Roll the dice for each year: even number means you get pregnant; odd number means you don't.

Step 3: If you rolled an even number, roll the dice again to find out how many children are born in that year. (1 baby through dectuplets)

Step 4: For each child, roll the dice to determine the sex; even means girl, odd means boy.

Step 5: Name the babies

Step 6: How many kids do you have by the end of Year 10? If you want, you can list all their names.

Year 1: "Water names"
    DD/DS/DS/DS/DD: Brooke Jacqueline/River Alexander/Wade Jonathan/Hudson Thomas/Misty Evangeline
    Year 2: Flower names
    DD/DD: Ivy Rae/Lily Mae
    Year 3: " Names ending in "R"
    DS/DS/DD/DS: Ender Michael/Carter James/Piper Anne/Adair Richard
    Year 4: No Babies
    Year 5: Virtue Names
    DD/DD/DS/DD/DS/DD: Prudence Marie/Temperance Paige/Justice Aaron/Liberty Jayne/Reason Daniel/Serenity Jade
    Year 6: No Babies
    Year 7: French origin names
    DS/DS/DS/DS/DS/DS/DS/DS: Tristan Abel/Mason Clay/Damien Mark/Gabriel Noah/Pascal Hugh/Adrien Rhys/Julien Liam/Lucien Ross
    Year 8: No Babies
    Year 9: No Babies
    Year 10:No Babies

Claire and Kevin with Brooke, River, Wade, Hudson, Misty, Ivy, Lily, Ender, Carter, Piper, Adair, Prudence, Temperance, Justice, Liberty, Reason, Serenity, Tristan, Mason, Damien, Gabriel, Pascal, Adrien, Julien & Lucien

Total Pregnancies: 5
    Total Children: 25
    Total Girls: 9
    Total Boys: 16
    Last edited by ozdust; February 28th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

Parents are Seraphine Olivia and Harvey Roscoe.

First year: Not pregnant.
    Second year: Pregnant with quads, B/G/G/G.
    Third year: Quads again! G/B/B/B
    Fourth year: Dectuplets... B/G/G/B/B/B/G/B/G/G
    Fifth year: Not pregnant
    Sixth year: Not pregnant
    Seventh year: Pregnant with quads AGAIN. B/B/B/B
    Eighth year: Not pregnant
    Ninth year: Pregnant with twins! B/G
    Tenth year: Pregnant with twins again... G/B

9 year old quadruplets are called Henry, Iris, Daisy and Violet.
    8 year old quadruplets are called Ramona, Oscar, Dexter and Ezra.
    7 year old dectuplets are called Alec, Clara, Lula, Jack, Ned, Amelia, Beatrix and Camilla.
    4 year old quadruplets are called Barnaby, Rex, Nicholas and Arthur.
    2 year old twins Freddie and Sybella.
    1 year old twins Lara and Luca.

So overall, I have 11 beautiful daughters who's names are Iris, Daisy, Violet, Ramona, Clara, Lula, Amelia, Beatrix, Camilla, Sybella and Lara and 10 wonderful sons who are called Henry, Dexter, Oscar, Ezra, Alec, Jack, Nad, Barnaby, Rex, Nicholas, Arthur, Freddie and Luca.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

DH: Jared Mark Hughes
    DW: Aubriela Emilie Hughes

Year 1: Nope
    Year 2: Nope
    Year 3: Nope
    Year 4: Nope
    Year 5: Nope
    Year 6: G/G/B: Ruby Lake/Mae Bryn/Jules Gray
    Year 7: G/G/G/G/G/G: Lara Ashley/Kyri Julissa/Sadie Elisa/Aurelie Blythe/Danae Massie/Payson Clea
    Year 8: G/B/B: Ella Andromeda/Reeve Knox/Jace Alexander
    Year 9: B/B/G/B: Riley Scout/Jared Mark/Alice Victoria/Max Harrison
    Year 10: B/B/G/G/B: Jonathan Emile "Jon"/Levi Simon/Fay Isabel/Sage Clarissa/Anthony Michael "Ant"

Jared and Aubriela Hughes with Ruby, Mae, Jules, Lara, Kyri, Sadie, Aurelie, Danae, Payson, Ella, Reeve, Jace, Riley, Jared, Alice, Max, Jon, Levi, Fay, Sage, and Ant
    Favorite Names:
    Girls- Stephanie Cynthia, Veronica Audrey, Sadie Florence, Emerson Rose, Hadley Kate, & Auden Sage
    Boys- Jack Anthony, Dane William, & Dashiell Gray