Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Little girl #3 arriving soon!

Thanks so much for the ideas! I really love some of these name suggestions! Many have been vetoed early on, but it's nice to know I'm on the same page as a lot of you. It looks like of the two we had considered, Pearl is the clear winner here. I love it as a middle name. I think my husband leans a little more towards Camilla, but we both want something that rolls nicely off the tongue, so maybe he'll go for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by leahjensen
    Okay, I'm laughing at myself for not just saying my last name. I'm, uh, pretty sure you can figure it out.
    I admit, I giggled a little. :-)

I like Lucy Pearl too. I also like Camilla, but I feel like if you did that, her first name should be Lucille, not sure why. Like, Lucille Pearl. Instead of putting Camilla there. I am not wording this well to get my point across.

Lucy Pearl is just beautiful!
    Anna Claire, Caroline Pearl, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Lucy Pearl (or Lucille Pearl as another suggested) are both great and sound good with your other daughters names.

With Camilla, I feel like you are repeating sounds of Adelle and Amelia/Millie. Yes, it's only in the mn spot, but still... Pearl is a better fit !

Congrats on #3
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (4), Fiona (4), Lucille (2) & Coraline (2)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Another vote for Lucy Pearl! Perfect!
    Love Adelle Mae and Amelia June too
    SAHM to Tess, Kaia and Jasper
    Hopeful for Penelope and Emmett someday
    180movie.com
    "The earth, O Lord, is full of your mercy: teach me your laws" Psalm 119:64