Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Fourth sister, to join Bridie, Sash and Clover

I'm glad to hear you've settled on your final Eulalie combo - Eulalie Serena Morten. I mean... wow, how stunning is that?!?

As for Rosalind - I think you might regret going for something that doesn't completely charm you. By the sounds of it, Romy is the name that you love - I wouldn't use a name like Rosalind (although gorgeous) purely to get to the name you really love, just for the sake of having something more 'formal'. In this case, I say cut out the middle man and just go for Romy!

Either of these choices are beautiful, she will thank you one day for putting in so much careful consideration when choosing her name. I can't wait to hear about your little Eulalie/Romy/Rosalind!

abelle x

P.S - If you do go with Eulalie (and for some reason I have a feeling you will... ) I will be very glad to know there are others out there (but not too many!). I'm flattered that I've inspired you to consider/use a name I love so much!

Romy Henriette is a good combo
    Psalm 23

Haha abelle well you're right.
    I THINK (who knows how I will swing in the last few days of pregnancy though) that we have decided on:
    Eulalie Serena Morten (Elsie/Lula)

I love it so much-
    Thank you, especially rollo and abelle
    I will come to the birth announcement forum (am I right that one exists?) when she arrives I am sure!

Hi paddy

What a lovely combo you have chosen, doesn't Serena compliment Eulalie beautifully?

Our Birth Announcements section is the last one on the Community Index, (What names are you considering for your baby is first on the list).

So, please let us know when your beautiful baby is here, we look forward to it!

rollo
    Psalm 23