Names Searched Right Now:

pls help me with this kindergarten survey

I have to turn in dd's registration form next week. One of the questions we have to fill in asks about the "strengths in your child that you would like to see further developed? and if there are any areas that you think need to be improved on." During orientation the principal basically said that they want us to tell them what kind of learner they are and what kind of personality traits they have so that they can place them in the correct class with the best group of kids.
    What I want to convey is: that dd is a leader, a critical thinker and loves to learn. She thinks outside the box and enjoys being challenged and figuring things out for herself. She does need encouragement because she sometimes shy's away from sharing her ideas/thoughts with the class because she isn't sure of herself but she IS right and just needs the extra push to speak up. She needs the opportunity to share/convey her ideas. i guess...?!
    Some things we want to improve on : I want to say something along the lines of continuing to build on her strengths and encourage her to speak up/share when she knows an answer or has a question.

how do i write that without sounding like im rambling? I have such a hard time putting things in words.
    AHHH!!

Re: pls help me with this kindergarten survey

Something like "DD is bright, perceptive and keen to learn. However, despite her independent thinking, she often lacks the confidence to share her thoughts with a group - we would like her to be especially encouraged in this area" fits the bill quite nicely, in my opinion.

Auburn

Re: pls help me with this kindergarten survey

thank you Auburn!