Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Loooooooong Story BNG!
January 20th, 2015 09:53 AM #1
Loooooooong Story BNG!
1. You are 17 years old and about to be a senior in highschool when you are given the opportunity of a lifetime to be a nanny in Tuscany,Italy for the summer!While caring for children there, you meet a handsome,young Italian boy your age who even speaks English. What's his name?
2. Two months later, you and the Italian boy have grown quite close. You have to leave in a week, so the family you're staying with gives you a break from nannying. The Italian boy is quite upset that you're leaving, and he guilt trips you into going farther with him than you had ever planned....
3. One month later. You're back home and you and your Italian boyfriend constantly talk. This makes you glad, but you haven't been feeling well.You're shocked when you learn that you're pregnant! When you tell your boyfriend,he stops contacting you altogether. You're heartbroken,but decide to keep the baby with your parent's support.Weeks before school lets out, you have a baby girl.Since you're a teenager, you're really into names that are either completely trendy or completely unique. Name her one of the two with an Italian middle name(for her father).
4. Four years later, you've managed to beat the odds and graduate college. What major was it, and what job do you have now? You and your daughter move into a new, four bedroom home in a quaint neighborhood. Your four year old is happy and the bills are paid, but you feel lonely....
5. When you start working, you're surprised to find that you know one of the employees there. A sweet, cute, sort of shy guy who you had some classes with. What's his name? You two hit it off instantly and form a close bond, becoming an item.
6. A year later, things with your boyfriend are great. He and your daughter have bonded amazingly-she even gave him a card for Father's Day. When he proposes, you are thrilled! Where is the wedding and honeymoon?
7. After coming back from your honeymoon, you and your husband start talking about having kids. But first you two decide to see a doctor just to make sure it's possible between you two. You are heartbroken when you learn that you will need to seek fertility treatments due to problems your husband has. The feeling soon turns to relief, however, when one month later you become pregnant with a baby. Nine months later, you're happy when you have another daughter, and a little sister for your six year old. Your husband considers this baby his second as the first daughter really is like his own. Name the baby anything you like, with two middle names. The second middle name is a combo of you and your hubby's name.
8. One year later, you have a seven year old and a one year old. You and your husband start thinking about having just one more baby.So you go through Fertility Treatments again.It takes months before you become pregnant, and it still isn't anything what you were hoping for-sextuplets!But you and your hubby are strongly against selective reduction so you decide that you will make this family work at any cost.You must make a decision-do you keep working even after the babies are born and get nannies to watch the kids,or do you quit and become a stay at home mom?
9. 30 weeks later, the babies are brought into the world. Despite being born so early, they are in stable condition-it looks like they'll be okay. There are three girls and three boys, and the initials are EA, EF, MJ, JO, JH ,WJ.
10. Things with the 'tups are crazy! The ten of you hardly fit into your four bedroom house, but money is extremely tight and unless your husband gets a better job, there's no hope of moving. Fortunately, your husband gets an amazing job offer months later. However,the job is in Rome,Italy. But you start to think-the company not only pays more but would also provide your family with a car, a furnished home big enough for the family, and they would send your kids to international school for free. You and your husband decide it's best for the kids, and weeks after the babies turn one, you move. What's the house like?
11. One year later. You have a ten year old, a four year old, and six 2 year olds. Your older kids are craving some attention, so you take them out to Tuscany for the weekend whilst your husband stays with the sextuplets. You and the girls are having fun until you see a face you've grown to hate-your first daughter's father. He instantly recognizes you and comes over before you have a chance to run. He gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness and a relationship with his daughter? What do you do? What do you tell your daughter?
12. Five years later you get a pet. What kind is it and what do you name it? (your kids are now 15, 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7,)
January 20th, 2015 10:11 AM #3
Me: Cassandra Jean "Casi" Smith.
Boyfriend: Jionni Daniel Derulo.
1. Noemi Vittoria Smith.
College: Harvard University.
Major: Comparative Literature.
Occupation: Elementary School Teacher.
House: Santa Clara, California https://nikkaellay.files.wordpress.c...ouse-front.jpg
Boyfriend: Christopher Daniel "Chris" Joy.
Honeymoon: Kauai, Hawaii.
2. Amelia Rose Chandra Joy.
3. Emma Adelaide Joy.
4. Elliott Finley Joy.
5. Matthew James "Matt" Joy.
6. Juniper Olivia "Juni" Joy.
7. Jordan Hannah Joy.
8. William John "Liam" Joy.
Nanny: Marissa Catherine Gomez.
Cat: Mimi http://24.media.tumblr.com/6788d3207...4s2co1_500.jpg