Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Annabel or Annabelle

i have always preferred the shorter spelling, but a lot of ppl seem to prefer the longer spelling..do u know why? is there something more appealing that im not seeing?? thanks
    Vote for Scarlett Mahealani as Gerber Baby 2012! Help my berry win a college scholarship C: Voting begins Sept 4th!

Here's the link to vote, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/d...nt=your_entry1

Re: Annabel or Annabelle

I don't know -- I'm having the same dilemma over Mirabel vs Mirabelle. I'm interested to see the responses you get!
    mama to Juliana Catherine * Katrina Esther * Genevieve Lara * with Girl #4 on the way!

For me it's an issue of balance. I'm a very visual person so I like names, and words in general, to look balanced. Annabel looks top heavy to me, as there are two "n"s and only one "l", however Annabelle is perfectly even- two n's, two l's, two sets of vowels, etc. In the case of Mirabel vs. Mirabelle, I prefer the former- one r, one l. The former looks to bottom heavy. That's my very personal opinion though, and in reality I don't think it makes a huge difference which one is chosen.
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker

I prefer Annabel (and Mirabel and Isabel). The shorter, cleaner versions seem more sophisticated to me.

I prefer Annabel (and Mirabel and Isabel). The shorter, cleaner versions seem more sophisticated to me.
    ditto. :P
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, oliver, julius
    esme, miriam, aliza

current crushes: simone, fenella, hector and lazarus