Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trplets :-)

Trplets :-)

No, I'm not having triplets. A friend of mine is. All of them are girls, and they're stuggling to find names. I told her about nameberry, and she asked me to make this post.

My friend is named Marie Alice Johnson, and her husband is Sven Martin Johnson. They already have an eleven-year-old, Rachelle "Rocky" Pearl. (Rachelle is pronounced the French way.)

One of the three triplet girls will definately be named Joy. They're not sure on a mn, but are leaning on Noelle. They want to know if Mirabelle and Joy go together for a sibset, or is Mirabelle too long compared to Joy?

Thanks for all your help! - Sven, Marie, and clivehills.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

clivehills

Re: Trplets :-)

Congrats to Sven and Marie! And kudos to you, clivehills, for helping them out. If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't Marie make her own nameberry account? Just curious.

Joy Noelle is pretty. I really do like it, but the thing I'm concered about is maybe it's too virtue-y? Not sure...it's just very flowery and happy. Not that that's bad, but what if the baby grows to be a dark person? Best of luck.
    Mother of the 6-year-old finger-painter, Benjamin Henry (and proud of it, too)

Also proud to be the mother of blue-eyed twins, Amelia Joy and Athena Maya, born Thursday, August 4, 2011.

Hello!

Joy Noelle is great, I really like the balance of them in a name. Also, I think its nice and unique.

Mirabelle and Joy... I think having the perfect name for the third triplet would balance them both nicely, not sure what that would be... Something along the lines of Violet maybe? Like I said, I really don't know.

Also, I think if Sven and Marie (I sent congrats to them!) considered a nn for Mirabelle as just Belle, it would go really nicely with Joy.
    Chocolate <3

How far east do you have to go until you're heading west?

I just called Marie on the phone. She says that she loves the nn Belle for Mirabelle. She and her husband are strongly considering Mirabelle for the second triplet. Thanks to va14 and suzypink for their help! Any other suggestions or opinions?
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

clivehills

Quote Originally Posted by suzypink
    If you don't mind me asking, why doesn't Marie make her own nameberry account? Just curious.

Haha, well, she is very pregnant with triplets. Marie tends to make the simpler things into big-ish deals.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)

clivehills