Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A boy named...

A boy named...

Agent Jupiter!!! A friend of a friend named her baby Agent. What do all you Berries think of this one? I think it is terrible. What are his future sibs going to be called, Private or Colonel? Jupiter is kind of cool, but I can't get behind Agent. I thought it was a joke at first or just a name to call the baby before he was born, but it is really his name.

Re: A boy named...

When I see names like this it makes me feel glad that my mother named me Chelsea... and as a guy I am sure you can appreciate what I am then saying. At least I have a "normal" name.

Agent? Why not Inspector or Examiner or Sales Clerk?
    Chelsea
    - Named after the place. A guy named Chelsea, who through his name became fascinated with names.

Current favorites
    Girls: Alexandra, Cambria, Catrin, Claire, Emma, Gemma, Louise, Kirsty, Sutton, Tess, Zoe

Boys: Bryn, Brit, Guy, Xavier

Sorry but here is another example of a word name that isn't appropriate for any child. I'll put it down to a complete lapse of judgment. Not a fan of Agent Jupiter at all. Ever heard of Agent Orange?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Let's hope he doesn't get fat too.

Jupiter and fat is not a good combination.
    Chelsea
    - Named after the place. A guy named Chelsea, who through his name became fascinated with names.

Current favorites
    Girls: Alexandra, Cambria, Catrin, Claire, Emma, Gemma, Louise, Kirsty, Sutton, Tess, Zoe

Boys: Bryn, Brit, Guy, Xavier

My first thoughts were between Agent Orange and some sort of new sailor moon character, so...yeah. I can almost (not really, but almost) see either name on its own, but together it really does sound more like a code name or job description. I guess some people will think it's cool at first, but it doesn't sound very adaptable. Unless he becomes a spy.