Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Re: Get to know each other!

Hi everyone! I'm Lily, and probably the youngest to post on here so far. I'm 14, I live in Ohio and have loved names and language for my entire life. (Stemming from the fact that my dad is an English professor and my mom a librarian.) I obviously don't plan on having children anytime soon, but when I decide to, they will be adopted. I love Nameberry and the positive, creative people on here. It's so nice to officially "meet" you all!
    "I think that is what life is all about, actually. About children and flowers." -Audrey Hepburn

Hello! We just joined the site after lurking for a few weeks. We're David and Zach, proud fathers of a seven-year-old Milo James (MJ). We've been together 15 years and live in the beautiful state of California. Getting our son was a long and tiring process, but we couldn't have been more overjoyed once he finally came home and now watching him grow up has been breathtaking. We are in the middle of another adoption process, and we're crossing our fingers for a smoother ride this time around. Both of us love names, but find it much much harder to think about names for our own children, but we'll try to give some advice around the site from time to time as this seems like such a friendly and welcoming community So nice to meet you all!
    Milo James (MJ) - 2004, Cadence Rae - 2008, Tessa Madeline - 2011

David, Zach, Milo, Rae, & Tessa

Hi everyone! I'm Allison, 30 yrs old. I've been married to my wonderful hubby, Sean, for just over 2yrs, and we have a happy little girl named Willow Allegra. Willow is 11 months and we have just decided to start trying for #2, so hopefully it won't take too long! I've been a name lover for as long as I can remember, often reading my mom's old baby name books as a kid. We live in Calgary, Alberta, but neither of us grew up here. I'm from north eastern Canada, and Sean is from Bermuda. I think that's about it!

Hi everybody! This is my very first post on Nameberry, so I'm pretty excited to get to know some other moms on this site! I'm Katy, I'm 32 and I live in Chicago with my husband of 8 years, Andrew, and our three little ones -- Andrew John (our six-year-old, he goes by his middle name), Charlotte Elinor (our four-year-old, who goes by Charley), and Lucas Verlin (our youngest, named after my husband's grandfather, he goes by Luke and is 18 months).