Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: Beckham baby -- a girl!

I really dislike Harper. I'm glad she didn't choose one of my favorites because whatever name she picked will climb the charts. Harper will probably break the top 20 within 5 years.

Yes I was hoping for something a little more unusual/feminine Ottilie like eccentric, especially from Posh. She went very trendy, and I feel bad for all the Harper lovers, now the name will skyrocket even more.
    Girls: Anouk, Ottilie, Faye, Lilah, Odette, Ingrid, Winnie, Winslow, Elodie, Elowen
    Boys: Everett, Auden, Sidney, Keaton, Sullivan, Lochlan, Winslow, Orson, Rowan

Very disappointed by their choice, and pretty sure this seals the deal on Harper-- it'll be in the top 100 (if not the top 10!) in the next few years. Really, how can a couple who opt for cutting-edge names like Brooklyn (on a boy!), Romeo and Cruz go for something so... done... like Harper? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a beautiful name, but it's already been used by Lisa Marie Presley, Tiffani Thiessen and Neil Patrick Harris... and that's just off the top of my head. Seven doesn't appeal much either-- already used by Erykah Badu & Andr Benjamin, not to mention the Seinfeld association.

I really thought she was going to do something different, like Luna or Pashma or Leda; it would have been far more interesting.

Another dissapointed nameberry user. Harper? NO way! I thought it was gonna be a beautiful girly gorgeous name...but, Harper? Yikes. And yes, I read that the 7 was David's # and also she was born at 7:55 in the seventh month and weighed just over 7lbs. Also David has the roman numeral for 7 tattooed on his wrist. I hate the use of a number as a name. Totally ugly. They could have done way better! I also thought they might use Luna. Glad they didnt becasue it is on my list and my baby is due any day!

I'm very surprised by this name. After so many years of wanting a girl I thought they'd pick a very feminine name and something unusual to match their boy's names.
    Brooklyn Joseph
    Romeo James
    Cruz David
    Harper Seven

They went with unusual first names and family names for the middles. I would have expected something unusual and feminine for the first and a family name for the second with their girl too.