Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Beckham baby -- a girl!

It's actually Coco Chanel (designer and perfume). Her real name was Gabrielle.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Coco and Luna... pretty but unusual choices, and exactly the sort of thing I would expect from the Beckhams. To Mischa, I don't think it's *that* bad. I mean, at the end of the day, the Beckham kids are always going to be celebrity children and it's hardly like there aren't some unusual celebrity child names out there. My only thought would be that Coco is quite popular at the moment and I think it's been used by a few celebrities recently if I remember correctly (and for a dog!). I would think perhaps Luna was a more likely candidate.

Personally I much prefer Luna to Coco; Luna sounds elegant and beautiful whereas Coco sounds a little cutesy and pet-name to me. They make me think of other short, pretty, exotic or European names like:

Isla
    Joelle
    Gia
    Elvia
    Faye
    Shea
    Lilou
    Eden
    Shura
    Lia
    Zazie
    Lola

I can really see them going for a frilly but unusual, nameberry-style name, like Penelope or Eulalie, which a classic family name in the middle, or maybe something totally wacky as a second middle name, like Gigi or China. I would imagine something along the lines of: Evangeline Billy Alice or Juniper Caroline Coco.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

so, it's been reported that they've named her Harper Seven

what do you guys think?

Harper Seven? Not very appealing at all. Posh and Beck went down the trendy road and chose Harper for a girl. Does the number signify something?
    All the best,
    Mischa.