Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Beckham baby -- a girl!

Hmm, you're right. It is hard to guess. I can see them naming her something very frilly. And wow, Lemon, how specific! But I like that combo a lot!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Cecily, Elise, Hazel, India, Matilda, Scarlett, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Lyle, Nicholas, Sebastian, Thomas, William

I found this on a betting site

Victoria Beckham has admitted that she gave up hope of ever having a baby girl and used her favourite name, Coco, for the dog. Bookmakers William Hill have slashed the odds of the Beckhams fourth baby being called Coco, however, cutting the odds from 100/1 to 33/1.

Posh has given her favourite girls name to the dog but we think that her love for the name, may force her into reconsidering, said Hills spokesman Joe Crilly.Hills have also slashed the odds for Luna to be the name, from 100/1 to 12/1 following Poshs admission that, had Cruz been a girl, he would have had that name.
    Chelsea
    - Named after the place. A guy named Chelsea, who through his name became fascinated with names.

Current favorites
    Girls: Alexandra, Cambria, Catrin, Claire, Emma, Gemma, Louise, Kirsty, Sutton, Tess, Zoe

Boys: Bryn, Brit, Guy, Xavier

Ooh, interesting! I can totally see Posh loving Coco. :lol: I don't really like it, personally. But Luna isn't bad! It's quite cute!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Cecily, Elise, Hazel, India, Matilda, Scarlett, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Lyle, Nicholas, Sebastian, Thomas, William

Well, thank goodness the dog got the name Coco! It's cute for a nn but I really can't see it as a legitimate choice for a first name. It makes me think of Coco the clown. Females have a hard enough time being taken seriously in this world, I wouldn't want to add to it! Coco and Cruz??? I don't know if she would be pick Luna. The Beckhams were living in Spain at the time so that's probably why she was considering the Spanish Luna. Who knows???
    All the best,
    Mischa.

But isn't there a Coco Channel (is that how you spell it?). I can see Posh being into Channel so maybe that is the Coco link. So maybe another designer type name, like Gucci?
    Chelsea
    - Named after the place. A guy named Chelsea, who through his name became fascinated with names.

Current favorites
    Girls: Alexandra, Cambria, Catrin, Claire, Emma, Gemma, Louise, Kirsty, Sutton, Tess, Zoe

Boys: Bryn, Brit, Guy, Xavier