Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Ethan Alexander and Clara Madeline have arrived :)

Ethan is home! It was so great to be able to take him with us. Clara might be allowed to leave the hospital on Friday. Fingers crossed
    Loving mother of Alice Leonora, Lucie Aurelia, Julia Rosalyn, Ethan Alexander and Clara Madeline.

Just for fun: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9785207

Wow that's great to have him home already.

How early were they born?
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (15 mo.) & Coraline (15 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Quote Originally Posted by crunchymama
    How early were they born?
    Almost 3 months early.. So yes, it was really great that he could come home already.
    Clara is still in NICU, though. There were still some complications, so she couldn't come home on Friday. It breaks my heart every time I have to leave her, but I know it's for the best. They take really good care of her.
    Loving mother of Alice Leonora, Lucie Aurelia, Julia Rosalyn, Ethan Alexander and Clara Madeline.

Just for fun: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9785207

Quote Originally Posted by aphroditeiris
    Ethan is home! It was so great to be able to take him with us. Clara might be allowed to leave the hospital on Friday. Fingers crossed
    Fantastic, thanks so much for letting us know. Wishing you all the best!

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by aphroditeiris
    Almost 3 months early.. So yes, it was really great that he could come home already.
    Clara is still in NICU, though. There were still some complications, so she couldn't come home on Friday. It breaks my heart every time I have to leave her, but I know it's for the best. They take really good care of her.

Woah... amazing. Being there only a week or so is truly remarkable then. He must be so tiny! In my NICU experience, most babies don't go home until much closer to their due date. Some who are born only slightly early, I see go home when they would have been 35-36 weeks gestation. That seems to be the magic age because their lungs are mature enough to breath on their own outside the womb.

I'm sure Clara will joing you all soon!
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (15 mo.) & Coraline (15 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~