Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Should I change her name?

Congrats on deciding on a name. I don't think it's too horribly expensive. This site gives a pretty good explaination of what you'll have to do and it includes some links to specific info for the different states. http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-to-c...1846.bc?page=1
    Good luck

awesome, thanks so much for that link, definitely going to check it out. So, we've decided on Violet Gabriella . And my Dh is willing to go through whatever we have to, to change it. A judge has to accept the new name though, but I don't see a reason to deny it, so it should be ok, thanks again!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Personally, if I wre you, I wouldn't change the name. Maybe you're daughter likes her name and doesn't mind when people call her Gabby. Maybe Bella would be upset if you went and changed her name. Maybe she'd be confused and wouldn't no what to respond to. Honestly, I don't believe in changing you're child's name. That's the name they're born with, that's the name they stick with. Besides, you love Gabriella. I wouldn't change her whole name just because of the nn problems. Not to be rude, of course.
    Mother of the 6-year-old finger-painter, Benjamin Henry (and proud of it, too)

Also proud to be the mother of blue-eyed twins, Amelia Joy and Athena Maya, born Thursday, August 4, 2011.

But if changing her name is really right for you, then totally go with it!
    Mother of the 6-year-old finger-painter, Benjamin Henry (and proud of it, too)

Also proud to be the mother of blue-eyed twins, Amelia Joy and Athena Maya, born Thursday, August 4, 2011.

She is only 3 months old so she doesn't know what she likes yet, hehe. The name violet fits her perfectly. We r in the process of filling out the paperwork now. Cant wait till it's all done!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!