Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Your unfinished life...

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?
    Late evening political talk show called The State of Simone Tilly

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on tv. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

At the show, you have a new staff member who notices you from afar. You notice him noticing you. You two strike up a conversation...

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name?
    The celebrity, Bastian Gregory O'Neill

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse?
    I take him sky-diving and right before I jump of the plane (I go first), I ask him. Then, he has time to think about it and answers after the landing.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there?
    We don't allow cameras there, but we are sure there's few "sneaky" paparazzis just to stir some attention. It is a big wedding with all our friends and families, and it's happening in France.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave?
    Leto Ray (a girl), I take 6 weeks maternity leave.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who?
    We move my mother with us and hire a full time nurse.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave?
    Nevis June O'Neill (a girl), I take 3-month leave.

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? Yes.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave?
    No and yes. I still go to live with my husband, but very soon I realize how selfish and irritating he is. We start to fight a lot. I don't want to bring up my kids in this.
    I have Islay Simone, a girl, and I take one year off.

This part is up to you... fast forward 10 years, what has changed?
    Me and Bastian divorced and I moved myself and the girls to Washington state on my now deceased parents' farm ( it is closer to Bastian's hometown anyway). I started to work as a talk show host for local news and focused on family. We grew closer together with my girls. I wrote a book. Four years ago, I met the staff guy I didn't choose at first, he was a single parent with one child, a boy. A year ago, we married. We are very happy and are expecting our first child together.

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?
    It is called Funny Moments, and I bring kids on the air and we discuss stuff like global warming, just to see their anwsers. It is on Weekends at 4.

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on tv. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

At the show, you have a new staff member who notices you from afar. You notice him noticing you. You two strike up a conversation...

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name?
    I have chosen a man named Xavier, he is the camerman on my show.

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse?
    Actually, the night that I was about to propose, he surprised me with a diamond princess-cut ring! And the big question.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there?
    No TV cameras, but I take pics and publish them on my blog. It is a relativly small wedding, in May. We are married at a beautiful church decorated with flowers.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave?
    I take a 7 month maternity leave, and his name is Gregory Taylor.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who?
    I decide to hire an out of work family member, and she stays at home to take care of my mom.

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave?
    A 8 month maternity leave, and baby girl is named Clementine Lilah

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go?
    I go, but only under the circumstaince that we get a farmhouse, so I can have horses.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave?
    It doesn't change anything, it just...complicates things. The little baby girl is named Isadora Bronwen.

I am a stay at home parent, ans my mom has gotten better. She is no longer staying with us, but we visit her often. My oldest child has grown up alot, and is now the drummer in a band called Human Fire. Clem is a ballet dancer, and practices in the gym we set up in our basment. We bought the farmhouse, and
    Isadora rides horses everyday. My husband is now an astronaut, big change in occupation, huh?
    I had two more kids, a boy and a girl. The boy is Edward, and the girl is Genevieve. Edward is only 7 years old, and he loves legos! Gen is even younger, 2 years. She has bright red hair, and he brown. We have two cats, named Sadie and Mango. Our dog is named Ollie.

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own TV talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called? It's a late night celebrity news show. It's called L.A. After Hours with Jenna Wallace.

Your show is zooming up the popularity charts and within a year your show is one of the most popular on TV. You have decided that you are ready to date, having gotten your show off the ground.

You find yourself at a Hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

I choose the celebrity, his name is Gregory Michael Winters "Greg".

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propose? I go to the set of his new movie to interview him and ask him on live TV. As soon as I ask him he gets a ring out of his wallet and asks me the same thing! We both say yes.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there? We get married in Los Angeles in early January and it's a big wedding, 300 guests. We allow cameras at the reception but not at the ceremony.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave? It's a girl, and her name is Lorelei June Winters. I take 3 months maternity leave.

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who? My father becomes ill and moves in with us. We hire a full-time nurse to take care of him, the nurse's name is Jessica and she becomes part of the family!

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave? It's another girl, and her name is Athena Blythe Winters. I take 5 months maternity leave.

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? Yes, I quit my job and go with him.

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave? I still go with him. We have a healthy baby girl named Marlowe Claire Winters. I become a stay-at-home mom.

We still live in Greg's hometown. 3 years after Marlowe was born we had a baby boy named Devon Wallace Winters. Lorelei is now 14 and is a great singer. She can play guitar and piano and writes all her own songs. Clem is now 12 and is a budding actor like her father. She also models for many children's ad campaigns. Marlowe is my quiet child, she is 9 and doesn't really want to be in the spotlight. She prefers to read books and write in her diary. Devon is now 6 and also loves to act. He also likes to golf.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own TV talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?
    "Butterfly", where I interview teenagers who are survivors of trauma, such as suicide and abuse, and how they've evolved and moved on. It airs for an hour starting at seven p.m. Monday through Friday.

You find yourself at a Hollywood party and a major male celebrity has caught your eye and you have caught his. You two start talking...

The new staff member, Clayton Jeremy Danvers, one of the new screenwriters.

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propose?
    On the set of the last episode of the season, which he helped write, just as it's about to end, I said, "Oh, Clay, by the way, will you marry me?" He runs up from behind the director and kisses me.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow TV cameras there?
    It's a small, early spring, no TV cameras allowed wedding, in the Italian countryside with our closest friends and family there.

I have a baby girl named Lorelei Karina Danvers. I take three months of maternity leave then go back once the Christmas hiatus is over.

Clay's father, Malcolm, is diagnosed with terminal cancer. For nearly two months, Clay leaves his job before his mother, Roxanne, makes him go back and focus on Lorelei, who is growing up quickly. We then hire a full-time nurse, who happens to be a close family friend we can trust.

I have another baby girl named Odessa Blaire Danvers. This time, I take six months maternity leave.

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go?
    No, I don't go and we begin the process of a divorce. I've always put my career first. I let Clay take the girls, letting them have a relatively normal childhood without the drama of a celebrity mother. We agree on joint custody over Lorelei and Odessa.

When I find out I'm pregnant, and terribly missing Clay, I start to reconsider my choices. Then, my producer makes me an offer sent from above: we move our studio to the city an hour drive away from Clay's hometown. I tell him to start packing. Then, I call Clay and tell him the news. I also tell him I'm pregnant and I miss him so much and still love him. He tells me he loves me, too, and wants me back. I move into the house he's bought with him and the girls. Seven months later I have another little girl named Harmony Hope Danvers. I take a summer-long maternity leave with my family.

10 years later
    My show celebrated its 10 year anniversary. Clay and I are back together and very happy. Lorelei, almost thirteen, is a beautiful teen actress who has played roles in some popular movies. Odessa, eleven, is a lovely aspiring singer and musician with an amazing singing voice. Harmony, nine and a half, is a ballet dancer. The girls have their father's brains and are all born performers like their mother.

You are 26 years old and have just landed your own tv talk show. What type of show is it, what time of day does it air, and what is it called?Straight Talk...It's syndicated, but generally airs in the afternoon.

You enjoy speaking with both men and find yourself with a dilemma. After thinking it over, and talking to those you trust, who do you chose and what is his name? Simon Lawrence Edwards, the staffer

You and he really hit it off. After a year and half of dating you decide to take the next step. You often tell your viewers to empower themselves and propose to him. How and where do you propse? He didn't give me the chance. He took me back to his family farm and, while we were walking around the grounds, he pulled out a ring and asked me.

Before you know it it is your wedding day. Where and what time of year do you get married? Is it a big or small wedding? Do you allow tv cameras there? It was a small wedding held at his family's farm in early fall. No cameras.

A short time later, you are pregnant. You and he are elated. You give birth to a healthy baby. What do you name him/her? How long do you take a maternity leave? Maisie Carol Victoria... Two months

Your show is still doing super when you face a personal dilemma. You or your husband have an ill parent that you want to move in to live with you. You know that it may be best for one of you two to be the primary caregiver. Do either of you leave your jobs or do you hire a full time nurse? If one of you leaves your job, who? We hire a full time nurse to care for my mom, and I cut back my hours

While moving in your parent/in-law you find out your pregnant again. Your first child is almost 2 and you are ready for the new baby but stressed by what is happening in your private life. You have a harder time with this pregnancy then the last. You decide to take a longer maternity leave after delivering a healthy baby. What do you name the baby and how long is this maternity leave? Henry Simon Anthony... Three months

About a year after the birth your husband goes back to his hometown to see his family. He decides to take your oldest child with him. While there he realizes that he is really homesick and wants to stay in his hometown since he can really work anywhere. You are torn, you know that going to his hometown means leaving your show, but know that you can live off his income alone, and not going could more then likely result in divorce. Do you go? Of course I do!

You are happy with your decision when you find out that you are pregnant again. Does this change your choice? What do you name the child? Do you take a maternity leave? It doesn't change anything. We're thrilled to have another baby! Leo MacAlistair Reid

Si and I are living on the family farm now. Maisie, Henry & Leo were joined by twins, Eloise Bridget Rania and Violet Melanie Kate, and baby brother Finn Gabriel Thomas.
    * James * Henry * Baker * Ronan * Harry * Rhys * Shepard *
    * Maisie * Beatrice * Sadie * Violet * Zoey * Mary * Caroline * Juniper *