Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Sibling for Chloe and Charlotte

We have 3 girls. Charlotte, Chelsea, & Chloe. It wasn't planned and just sort of happened, but the names go together so nicely and everyone we meet loves it too.

Go with Chelsea!

Quote Originally Posted by sillysheila
    I would go with Chelsea. I LOVE this name and I think it goes really well with Chloe and Charlotte. Also, even though they all start with CH, they all have different sounds. (Hard C, Sh, and Ch) Chloe Charlotte and Chelsea sounds perfect to me.

I would think about what your daughter would think. Do you think she would feel left out? Do you think she would like the individuality?

For a boy, I don't think a theme would matter so much. I like Lucas the best of your list. I also like Christian and Christopher, for what it's worth.
    Exactly what I was going to say about Chelsea!

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )