Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One of each!!

Re: One of each!!

Congratulations to everyone involved! I think it's nice to see Rose as a first name instead of as a filler middle like it's often used.

Congratulations, not only are the twins well named the names of everyone in the family sound great together. I really like the prettiness of Rose Elizabeth and it is great to see Peter again, long overdue!
    Psalm 23

Absolutely gorgeous names, congratulations!
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Congrats! Peter and Rose are a beautiful twinset
    and way to go mom on the homebirth! I had my twins at home in December.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (15 mo.) & Coraline (15 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Congrats! Enjoy your precious twins!The names are like two peas in a pod, they compliment each other well, are beautiful, classy, and well paired together with the middle names. :-)
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North