Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One of each!!

One of each!!

Announcing the arrival of Rose Elizabeth and Peter Benjamin! With enormous thanks to Sharon and Dolly the amazing midwives who stuck up for my wish to have my babies at home! And of course thanks to everyone on here who chipped in with ideas and opinions!

Best wishes to you all!
    Elizabeth, John, Timothy, Rose and Peter

Re: One of each!!

Congrats on your wonderfully named duo, Rose Elizabeth and Peter Benjamin. They're beautiful names. I'm glad everyone is well! A home birth, wow is all I can say! All the best!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! What a wonderfully named family you have! I adore Peter, but I never got the chance to use it (only girls for me)

Current Loc: Cookham, UK. Hometown: Cape Town - South Africa

Yay! DOUBLE ? Congratulations Clendons! I think your choices are beautiful and classic - can't go wrong! All the best, enjoy EVERY SECOND! They grow so fast!
    ?Hazelet? UPDATED!Please VOTE!Thanks! ? http://www.behindthename.com/pnl/114298 ? http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9794036 ?baby/child photographer London,UK: www.tandykerry.com ?baby/child photographer San Francisco,CA: www.emmawilliamsphotography.com ?

Oh, wonderful! I was so excited to read your announcement - congratulations on the birth of Rose Elizabeth and Peter Benjamin! I love their names!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin