Theodore Maxwell Royce
    Sebastian Maxwell Royce
    Nathaniel Maxwell Royce

Any catchs?

Our girl choices are-

Adelaide Ona Lenore Royce #1 choice
    and
    Abbigail Ona Lenore Royce

We wanted to come up with a third girl name but unfortunatly couldnt think of anything! Hubby likes the letter 'S' and 'A'. I like 3 syllabal names with cute nicknames that have a 'new vintage' feelif anyone gets what i mean..
    One beautiful DD- Adelaide Ona Lenore Royce ....2.3.11....
    #2 Due- 2012

Re: What do you think?

I love all of your name choices! Although I love the name Nathaniel, I would avoid the combo Nathaniel Maxwell since both names end in 'l'. I think my favorite from your boy list is Theodore Maxwell Royce - so charming!

Both of your girl names are beautiful! I think I have a slight preference for Abbigail Ona Lenore Royce, though I prefer the Abigail spelling. It's so nice to see Ona and Lenore being used!

I think all of your boy names are great...would you use nn's for any or all (Theo, Seb, or Nate)?

I agree w/ the pp - my only comment is that I prefer spelling of Abigail. I really like both Abigail & Adelaide. Best wishes & congrats!

blankigirl

I just wanted to say that I think if you ever had three boys you would be set!!!! Theodore, Sebastian, and Nathaniel are prefect for brothers!
    Mama to Theodore Adler Emmett "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand