Theodore Maxwell Royce
    Sebastian Maxwell Royce
    Nathaniel Maxwell Royce

Any catchs?

Our girl choices are-

Adelaide Ona Lenore Royce #1 choice
    and
    Abbigail Ona Lenore Royce

We wanted to come up with a third girl name but unfortunatly couldnt think of anything! Hubby likes the letter 'S' and 'A'. I like 3 syllabal names with cute nicknames that have a 'new vintage' feelif anyone gets what i mean..
    One beautiful DD- Adelaide Ona Lenore Royce ....2.3.11....
    #2 Due- 2012

Re: What do you think?

I love all of your name choices! Although I love the name Nathaniel, I would avoid the combo Nathaniel Maxwell since both names end in 'l'. I think my favorite from your boy list is Theodore Maxwell Royce - so charming!

Both of your girl names are beautiful! I think I have a slight preference for Abbigail Ona Lenore Royce, though I prefer the Abigail spelling. It's so nice to see Ona and Lenore being used!

I think all of your boy names are great...would you use nn's for any or all (Theo, Seb, or Nate)?

I agree w/ the pp - my only comment is that I prefer spelling of Abigail. I really like both Abigail & Adelaide. Best wishes & congrats!

blankigirl

I just wanted to say that I think if you ever had three boys you would be set!!!! Theodore, Sebastian, and Nathaniel are prefect for brothers!
    Mama to Theodore Adler Emmett "Theo" born April 2, 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand