Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New BerryBaby

Re: New BerryBaby

Congratulations, and I LOVE her name! Seriously, I would FLIP OUT if I met a little Hermione! It is a great name, a REAL name, so don't let any negative opinions get you down (and remind yourself of the source of any negative opinions.....those who frown on that name would have probably suggested Addyssiyn or McKaydyn or Kenzaleigh ) What a wonderful first gift to give to your daughter -- the gift of a gorgeous name that will suit her well through all phases of life! Congratulations! I hope you are still around for baby #2, I am dying to know what you'll pick next

Congratulations! What a beautiful story; thank you for sharing it with us. Hermione is a wonderful name and what a lucky daughter to grow up with today's famous Hermione to look up to -- fantastic modern role model.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

So happy for you, warmest congratulations. You will have a wonderful story to tell her about her birth and fantastic that Dad could remember the song amidst the excitement of your beautiful Hermione arriving here. I think Hermione Grace is a lovely combo.

all the best

rollo
    Psalm 23

New BerryBaby

Congrats to you on the birth of your new BerryBaby, Hermione Grace. Oh, she'd better be sassy with such a lovely name! All the best!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

That is such a wonderful story! Great idea with the music!
    Her name is lovely. What a precious gift to your little one.
    Congratulations!
    SAHM to Tess, Kaia and Jasper
    Hopeful for Penelope and Emmett someday
    180movie.com
    "The earth, O Lord, is full of your mercy: teach me your laws" Psalm 119:64