Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New BerryBaby

New BerryBaby

Sadie (aka SadieSadie) and Bjorn would like to introduce their newest addition. At 12:07 am to the sound of Celine Dion singing A New Day Has Come Hermione Grace came screaming into the world. 7 lbs 3 oz and 19.5 inches long.
    It took us an hour to name her, but after getting to know her a bit she is totally a Hermione. I think we have a sassy one!
    My husband made about 15 play lists so that we could listen to music through out our laboring time. I hadn't ever really listened to the Celine Dion song but my husband was responsible for remembering what song was playing the second the baby was born. He played it for me later and the lyrics where so perfect (sob fest!)
    Thank you all so much for helping me choose Hermione's name. I love it!
    P.S. the family isn't too thrilled with the name but they will have to deal!
    Mommy to Hermione Grace (02*23*2011)
    Future Sibs:
    Peter Halen ~ Isolde Jane ~ Conrad Gray ~ Rowena Claire ~ Edmund North ~ Beatrix Rose ~ Miles Xavier

Re: New BerryBaby

awww, what a sweet story!
    I love her name, I think you made a great choice!
    I'm curious, did you keep all your names a secret during your pregnancy? Our families weren't thrilled with our choices either, but it is our turn to name our babies, not theirs. They will love the name once they associate it with her, I promise.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I am THRILLED to know that there is a little baby Hermione somewhere out there!

YAY I feel the same way (excited to know of a baby Hermione). I just LOVE Hermione! DH and I are just TTC and our family is already shooting down all of our choices. We will most likely get the same type of response but I fully believe that will pass. CONGRATS!!!!!!!
    Mama to Theodore Adl3r Emm3tt "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!! It's a GIRL!!!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

Thanks everyone. We didn't tell anyone any of our name choices after the first wave of names were so badly bashed. (Everyone in my family seems to be in love with 'aiden' sounding names)
    We went back and ditched all names that were on the first list and started over privately (except Name Berry!) and couldn't be happier!
    Mommy to Hermione Grace (02*23*2011)
    Future Sibs:
    Peter Halen ~ Isolde Jane ~ Conrad Gray ~ Rowena Claire ~ Edmund North ~ Beatrix Rose ~ Miles Xavier