Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

London or Asher???

Please help! I am 21 wks pregnant and having trouble settling on a name. With my first son, Cohen, my husband and I LOVED that name. This time it's been much more difficult. Throughout the pregnancy I've been calling the baby (boy) London..even posted my ultrasound pic on facebook with London as the name. Now I'm having second thoughts that Asher may be a better fit. My husband, myself, and my son all have five letter first middle and last names. BUT my husband and son both have names that end with -en.. Please help me decide!!!
    Asher O'Neal
    Or
    London O'Neal

Any advice would be appreciated

Re: London or Asher???

When it comes to London versus Asher, I'd go with Asher and here's why. When it comes to the sib set, Asher fits better with Cohen especially since there's whole Hebrew history and balanced five-letter spelling for both. London to me is more unisex than the obviously male Asher and I've seen it more as a girls' name like Paris. Why don't you trust your gut instincts especially since you feel it's a better fit?
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

@basicsand-thank u so much for your insight As soon as I made london official I had all of these doubts about regretting that name in the future. Cohen and Asher just seems like a better fit, like u said. I appreciate the feedback!

I agree, my first thought was Asher, even before I saw Cohen was the older brother. I think you should go for Asher! Cohen and Asher is so cute!
    Mama to Theodore Adl3r Emm3tt "Theo" born April 2012

Expecting baby #2 March 2015!! It's a GIRL!!!!

*Louisa *Felicity *Gwendolen *Clementine *Rosalie *Philippa *Lavinia *Beatrix *Wren *Eugenia *Florence *Primrose
    *Percival (Percy)*Augustin (Gus) *Arthur (Ari) *Frederick (Fritz) *Dashiell (Dash) *Winston *Felix *Walter *Henry/Hendrick *Edwin *Rupert

Guilty pleasures ~Pomeline, Peregrine, Delphine, and Ferdinand

@amandachristine-thank u so much for the response! Cohen and Asher does mesh well