Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think of Tobaio?

It is pronounced Toe-BYE-oh, sort of like Tobias. Toby for short. Comments/suggestions welcome... thank you! (:
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

Re: What do you think of Tobaio?

Well, I needed the pronunciation hint. I would have said Toe-Bay-O, like Scott Baio. Did I date myself enough with that?

I think that Tobias would be easier in the long run if you want the nickname Toby.

Ok, I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you made this name up, didn't you, Fuzzycub! In all of my years of reading and studying names, I've never seen this name. It's not Italian (Tobia) and it's not Hebrew or Spanish either(Tobias) so I give up! Is it your creation? I must say you do come up with some interesting names from your imagination! I do see pronunciation problems like the pp stated- is it bay or bye for example?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Scott Baio called and wants to buy a T and an O. You have a right to be hesitant about this since it really isn't working. Back to the drawing board dear.
    Eddie (to Saffy): Oh, darling, Mummy loves you. On the day you were born I *knew* I wanted you...
    Patsy: However, the day after...

Quote Originally Posted by mischa
    Ok, I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you made this name up, didn't you, Fuzzycub! In all of my years of reading and studying names, I've never seen this name. It's not Italian (Tobia) and it's not Hebrew or Spanish either(Tobias) so I give up! Is it your creation? I must say you do come up with some interesting names from your imagination! I do see pronunciation problems like the pp stated- is it bay or bye for example?
    Ha ha, you caught me... I was trying to come up with a name that sounds like Tadeo without the "today" in it... guilty as charged (:
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)