Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: The new look Nameberry

I would like to see a bold heading saying "Board Index" and when you click onto it you have a drop down list of the existing categories instead of having to click onto an existing post (that you aren't interested in) and then navigating away to (for example) Girls Names.

When I get the current home page in small letters you see Board Index I would like to be able to click onto it and select the category I want immediately.

I find it a convoluted process to reach my desired destination.
    Psalm 23

Is anyone getting their daily Newsletter since the system changed? I tried to subscribe again but there is a message stating: error, sorry try again!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

There is something I wanted to point out. The blue navigation bar at the top of the page covers the Message Board search button.

It actually covers something on every page.

http://i51.tinypic.com/28w2lc5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by agirlinred
    There is something I wanted to point out. The blue navigation bar at the top of the page covers the Message Board search button.

It actually covers something on every page.

http://i51.tinypic.com/28w2lc5.jpg
    How did I miss that?! Thank you.
    Psalm 23

I have to say I really like the new colours, but I find it a bit busy. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time though. Good work!
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel