Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: similar sounds (long!)

fuzzycub: haha, it's okay! Even though I am trying to narrow it down, I love thinking about names anyway, so suggestions are always welcome. I think I'm going to add Enzo, Marco, and Augustus to my list! Of the names you said you liked, which could you see best with big sis Indigo?

mischa: thanks for picking out your favorites! Seeing what other people like really does help. Indigo, Beckett, and Cruz is a fabulous sibset! But some might assume that the boys are named after David Beckham, seeing as his son is named Cruz and Beckham/Beckett, well, they are a bit similar. But I honestly don't think I'd mind that since I do love David Beckham I didn't put this on the original list, but what about the name Crewe? Between Crewe and Cruz, which do you like better?

Thanks again, and if anyone else has more opinions, please share
    -Rory
    Proud Father of Indigo Sunshine (4)

Quote Originally Posted by rorygemini
    fuzzycub: haha, it's okay! Even though I am trying to narrow it down, I love thinking about names anyway, so suggestions are always welcome. I think I'm going to add Enzo, Marco, and Augustus to my list! Of the names you said you liked, which could you see best with big sis Indigo?

mischa: thanks for picking out your favorites! Seeing what other people like really does help. Indigo, Beckett, and Cruz is a fabulous sibset! But some might assume that the boys are named after David Beckham, seeing as his son is named Cruz and Beckham/Beckett, well, they are a bit similar. But I honestly don't think I'd mind that since I do love David Beckham I didn't put this on the original list, but what about the name Crewe? Between Crewe and Cruz, which do you like better?

Thanks again, and if anyone else has more opinions, please share
    -Rory
    Hmm... I think Indigo sounds good with Landon or Augustus or Pax. Those are some cool names! My brother's name is Axel, haha.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

Axel can also be spelled Aksel. Just as a forewarning, my brother is called Alex constantly, even by people who have known him for years. The alternative spelling could help lessen that confusion.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

I guess if you're going to choose Beckett, Crew would be the better option!
    All the best,
    Mischa.