Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: I just... I don't know.

Congrats on the baby. I cant imagine having a child at my age and I'm 22, almost 23. You are so very strong and since you have already done this once you will likely be even better at it the second time around. I'm not sure what its like in Ireland, but perhaps you can find day care programs and college assistance to help you get through school. There are lots of great careers that you can pursue that require minimal time for training (ultrasound tech, nurseing assistance, phlebotamist, dental hygenist, are a few that come to mind here in the states). What type of career are you interested in pursuing? With your mother on your side and the father still in the picture I'm certain you will have enough strength and support to make it through. Good luck to you and keep us posted.
    *Under Construction*

All best of luck to you, Sophiesmama, and thank you to the Berries who responded sensitively and as listeners and supporters rather than offering specific advice or moralistic prescriptions on this difficult situation.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

<3 Pam, you're great. <3