Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Is this name butch or beautiful?

I would never have thought that some people would see a Bronwen in an unfeminine way I think it is a soft, pretty Welsh name and with a Welshman saying it with the beautiful lilt in their accent I am sure it would sound very attractive.

I think Bronwen is a much softer sweeter name than Charlotte.
    Psalm 23

I LOVE BRONWEN/wyn!!

If you're in the U.S., I was watching a Food Network cake challenge and Bronwyn was a competitor and that is how I first fell in love! Lol

But people on the outside ruin a lot of names that's why my hubbs and I will not share our childrens' names until its written on ther birth certificate.

Its gorgeous and you should use it--I also love it with Charlotte, both are on my list.

I've fallen in love with the name Bronwyn. I'm trying so hard to convince DH to give one of our twins this name.
    ?Mummy to Zoey Claire (6) & Emmeline Rose (4) ?
    ?Plus 2 more 'beans' on the way ?

I also love this name! But I would definitely go with the spelling: Bronwen. People in America use "y"s excessively, and in a Welsh name that is meant for a girl, the -wen ending is the most appropriate (and these days more unique) than the popular, masculine -wyn ending.