Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Of these two sibsets, which would you choose?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anastasia Evangeline and Amarantha Blythe

8 30.77%
  • Anastasia Amarantha and Evangelina Blythe

18 69.23%

Okay, poll time....

Okay, so some of you have seen my angst before over Amarantha and Anastasia. I like Amarantha, but bf likes Anastasia better.... (I do like Anastasia, too, for the record.) I know that they are both a mouthful, but that's part of why I love them! So let's just say that you had to choose between these two options for my daughters, which one is the "lesser of two evils" in your opinion?

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

Re: Okay, poll time....

I voted Evangelina. Ana and Eva are quite nicknames together!

I voted for Anastasia and Evangelina...very beautiful names! I would also like Anastasia paired with Evangeline - that way both names would have 4 syllables.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

I voted for Anastasia and Evangelina. I think Anastasia and Amarantha are just too close for sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy451
    I voted for Anastasia and Evangelina. I think Anastasia and Amarantha are just too close for sisters.
    This was my reasoning, as well