Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Honestly...

Re: Honestly...

Wow, we have SUCH similar taste! Both Sunday and Matilda are high up on my list.

Sunday - So lovely and sweet and soft, and you would have no problems at all with popularity. I absolutely love it!
    Sundae - No! You were joking, right? Just to make sure.
    Matilda - Yes, yes, yes! I haven't met a Matilda in person before (except my great-aunt) and I think it's so sweet. Possible nicknames include Mattie, Tillie, Tallie, Attie, Tilda. So cute! I don't think it should be a problem if your last name is similar to Ledger.

Since our tastes are similar, here are some other names I love: Hazel, Abigail, Felicity, Willow, Patience, Frances, Tallulah, Daphne, Theodora, Faith, Eulalia, Violet, Esther, Imogen, Maeve, Delilah, Lavender. Hope that helps!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Cecily, Elise, Hazel, India, Matilda, Scarlett, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Lyle, Nicholas, Sebastian, Thomas, William

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_1024
    Wow, we have SUCH similar taste! Both Sunday and Matilda are high up on my list.

Sunday - So lovely and sweet and soft, and you would have no problems at all with popularity. I absolutely love it!
    Sundae - No! You were joking, right? Just to make sure.
    Matilda - Yes, yes, yes! I haven't met a Matilda in person before (except my great-aunt) and I think it's so sweet. Possible nicknames include Mattie, Tillie, Tallie, Attie, Tilda. So cute! I don't think it should be a problem if your last name is similar to Ledger.

Since our tastes are similar, here are some other names I love: Hazel, Abigail, Felicity, Willow, Patience, Frances, Tallulah, Daphne, Theodora, Faith, Eulalia, Violet, Esther, Imogen, Maeve, Delilah, Lavender. Hope that helps!
    Nicole- I was joking about the Sundae thing, but it did start a topic about the actual name Sunday, which I do love.
    I tend to like names that are both more "avant Garde" and "vintage" so I'm always looking for a name that walks the line. I do love Tallulah, Willow, Theodora, Lavender, and Hazel. Thanks for the suggestions!!

Glad I could help. I agree!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Cecily, Elise, Hazel, India, Matilda, Scarlett, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Lyle, Nicholas, Sebastian, Thomas, William

I don't think it would be a problem with your last name being "close" to Ledger. Matilda is beautiful!
    As for Sunday, I really liked your story regarding this name, so if it has meaning to both you and your DH, then by all means, use Sunday! Maybe you could call her a double name (I know Sunday Rose is taken by Nicole Kidman). Any middle names picked out?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

Matilda is trendy but not popular. Sunday is very sweet I adore it.

Do you have any mn ideas?

Other names I find similar to these 2 are: Daisy, Amelia, Maisie, Stella, Hazel, Sadie.....love Sadie Olive.