Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Honestly...

Re: Honestly...

Wow, we have SUCH similar taste! Both Sunday and Matilda are high up on my list.

Sunday - So lovely and sweet and soft, and you would have no problems at all with popularity. I absolutely love it!
    Sundae - No! You were joking, right? Just to make sure.
    Matilda - Yes, yes, yes! I haven't met a Matilda in person before (except my great-aunt) and I think it's so sweet. Possible nicknames include Mattie, Tillie, Tallie, Attie, Tilda. So cute! I don't think it should be a problem if your last name is similar to Ledger.

Since our tastes are similar, here are some other names I love: Hazel, Abigail, Felicity, Willow, Patience, Frances, Tallulah, Daphne, Theodora, Faith, Eulalia, Violet, Esther, Imogen, Maeve, Delilah, Lavender. Hope that helps!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Jemima, Hazel, Matilda, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Sebastian, William

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_1024
    Wow, we have SUCH similar taste! Both Sunday and Matilda are high up on my list.

Sunday - So lovely and sweet and soft, and you would have no problems at all with popularity. I absolutely love it!
    Sundae - No! You were joking, right? Just to make sure.
    Matilda - Yes, yes, yes! I haven't met a Matilda in person before (except my great-aunt) and I think it's so sweet. Possible nicknames include Mattie, Tillie, Tallie, Attie, Tilda. So cute! I don't think it should be a problem if your last name is similar to Ledger.

Since our tastes are similar, here are some other names I love: Hazel, Abigail, Felicity, Willow, Patience, Frances, Tallulah, Daphne, Theodora, Faith, Eulalia, Violet, Esther, Imogen, Maeve, Delilah, Lavender. Hope that helps!
    Nicole- I was joking about the Sundae thing, but it did start a topic about the actual name Sunday, which I do love.
    I tend to like names that are both more "avant Garde" and "vintage" so I'm always looking for a name that walks the line. I do love Tallulah, Willow, Theodora, Lavender, and Hazel. Thanks for the suggestions!!

Glad I could help. I agree!
    Abigail, Beatrice, Jemima, Hazel, Matilda, Svea

Isaac, James, Jasper, Julius, Sebastian, William

I don't think it would be a problem with your last name being "close" to Ledger. Matilda is beautiful!
    As for Sunday, I really liked your story regarding this name, so if it has meaning to both you and your DH, then by all means, use Sunday! Maybe you could call her a double name (I know Sunday Rose is taken by Nicole Kidman). Any middle names picked out?
    Annabel Claire, Caroline Grace, Catherine Maeve,
    Emmeline Sophie, Jane Cordelia, Pearl Anastasia, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Arthur, Callum Henry, Jack Donovan,
    James Frederick, Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

Matilda is trendy but not popular. Sunday is very sweet I adore it.

Do you have any mn ideas?

Other names I find similar to these 2 are: Daisy, Amelia, Maisie, Stella, Hazel, Sadie.....love Sadie Olive.