Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Fresh list, unusual but not weird name for my 3rd

I agree with pp, Elodie would be wonderful with you sons' names! It's one of my absolute favorites, so pretty! : )

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Oisin, Inigo, and...

Beatrix Ivy Knoll
    Claudia Nina Knoll- doesn't have the best flow. Claudia Ivy??
    Clio Artemis Knoll?
    Cordelia Ivy Knoll
    Dahlia Faye Knoll
    Flora Elodie Knoll
    Hermione Aida Knoll
    Mirabel Roisin Knoll
    Penelope Zora Knoll- I like Penelope but not Zora. Penelope Saoirse?
    Saoirse Pearl Knoll
    Seraphina Ines Knoll?
    Tabitha Hazel Knoll
    Tessa Olympia Knoll
    Thalia Vida Knoll- Thalia Penelope, Thalia Ivy, Thalia Pearl? I don't like Vida.

Those are all the ones I like. I also like Ivy but I dislike repeating initials.
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, jonah, lev
    esme, miriam, eve

Thank you ladies (or gents!)
    All of you were v useful. The list for christian names is much shorter now. I have kept most of the ones which you all seemed to like, very reassuring to have some support for some of my favourites!

leah_9 and svea- Elodie is seriously now top of the list. Bumped up in fact.

nichole_1024- Gaia is now definitely off hahaha and also some others you suggested. I agree with you totally about Kaia but i just love the nickname. Can you think of any other names to get Kit as a nn? I don't seem to like K names very much and Katherine and Kaitlin both are a no from me. uh oh. Also most important in the end was your advice on Beatrix. I have come round to Beatrice more actually, since you suggested it. It feels maybe more timeless than the retro Beatrix.

mischa- loved all your advice. have slashed many of the ones you didn't like. totally agree about Roisin but i just have always love the name. would have been Oisin's had he been a girl. Boyfriend suggested it might scrape by with the nn Rosie, but its now gone. Emmeline cant be a first name for the same reason, and i now agree about Anoushka also. sounds very samey next to Ois's name!
    (I have a friend who called her girls Alara and Carla. Doh)

This is the new list for first names:

Adelaide (Della, Lady)
    Beatrice (Bea)
    Cordelia (Della)
    Cosima
    Theodora (Teddy)
    Elodie (Edie)?
    Flora
    Harriet (Hattie)
    Hermione (Minnie/Minna)
    Isolde (Solly)
    Jemima (Mima)
    Luella
    Tabitha
    Penelope (Penny, Nell)
    Juniper (Juni)
    Saskia (Maybe with a T middle name so i can use the nn Kit which I love)

And any of these I love as middle names, but not as first for various reasons.

Anoushka
    Ivy
    Clover
    Romy
    Winnifred
    Clementine
    Olive
    Bryony
    Violet
    Dahlia
    Faye
    Emmeline
    Mirabel
    Ida
    Thalia
    Agnes
    Hazel
    Juniper
    Isis
    Olympia
    India
    Daisy
    Martha
    Caroline
    Saoirse
    Pearl

Any pairing up suggestions or further cuts are eagerly welcomed! Any of the names from the first list i'm also v happy to use for middle names. Just go to town. Haha
    I have been brooding for a girl since forever, so this is heaven for me. Any new suggestions welcome. I am anxious not to 'miss' any names I love out, despite wanting to cut down my over-long list.
    My partner has picked a boys name (which I love too) but I have to admit I am crossing all fingers this time for my girl.

X
    Mum to two beautiful boys
    Oisin Sullivan (4) and Inigo Stellan (1)

I really like Sadie Caroline Knoll! Its super cute

Here are some possible combinations for you to consider. My faves are in bold.
    Adelaide Clover
    Beatrice Thalia
    Cordelia Violet
    Cosima Briony
    Theodora Ivy
    Elodie Pearl
    Flora Emmeline
    Harriet Mirabel
    Hermione Pearl
    Isolde Clementine
    Jemima Daisy
    Luella Isis
    Tabitha Romy
    Penelope Dahlia
    Juniper Faye - You have Juniper on your first and middle name list?? I used it for a first name option.
    Saskia Caroline - If you want a "T" middle name, I like Saskia Tanith, Saskia Temple, Saskia Theone, Saskia Thisbe, Saskia Tierney, Saskia Tuesday and Saskia Tyne. Alot of "T' names I like end in "a" so I don't know if that would bother you - Saskia Theodora, Saskia Theresa, Saskia Tallulah etc... Personally, I don't think these names work as well the other endings. Good luck!
    All the best,
    Mischa.