Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: my top 2 names seem stale now. HELP

Quote Originally Posted by lmkh
    I love Indie.
    Me too I am just worried that its not the "one".

Has anyone suggested India nn Indie? If so how do you feel about it?

I really feel that Lilah and sis India would make a good feminine sibset. So, I am not quite on board with Indie on its own. I think India would grow with your daughter, either she will be an elegant India or a bubbly Indie or both depending on whether she is going for a corporate job or is out with her friends.

If you keep coming back to Indie it must be in No 1 spot.

PS Thanks for your lovely reply on pp.

all the best,

rollo

PS1 If you don't want an India maybe an Indali? nn of Indie.
    Psalm 23

It appears that both your daughters have names with 2 syllables, therefore I would follow that trend. Indie fits the bill perfectly, even though I prefer India. India is actually my fav name but I cannot use it as my husband's family speak spanish and apparently it means something negative in that language, so I am currently considering Indigo as well. India, Indigo, Indie, Indira are all beautiful names. Love your duaghters names BTW, would steal Miro, if I didn't already have a Milla. Hah! Love Indie Anais, soooo cute!!!!!!!

I'm interested in Rollo's spelling of Anais as "Aniece." Does that mean that most people prn Anais as Uh-neece? In French it's normally Uh-na-eece...I definitely can see the potential issues with prn but I still adore the name! I have heard of one girl who called Anais who says "Uh-nay." But I like that as well!
    Like the idea of India nn Indie as well

Dear Rollo,
    Yes I have considered India but I grew up in Mexico where India is a racial slur so it really put me off the name.