Names Searched Right Now:
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
    Neveah might be one of the worst for me. But honestly, any of the top 10 names. People continue to use the excuse "I don't know any Sophia's", How many babies are they really around?...
    I had my little one last week and there was an Olivia, Emma, Jacob, Jayden and Audrey also in the unit. I had the biggest smile ever. Teagan may not be everyone's taste, but at least she won't have to be one of many in her classes growing up.
    Any filler middles also. I know a lot of people are using them to honor relatives, but there are so many other great and creative ways to go about that nowadays without having to use what was a top 10 a long time ago when that relative was born...
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Names I'm Sick of Hearing (this is a long one, I work in a library):
    Ava
    Addison
    Zoe
    Harper (it seems like every baby girl born lately has this as her first or middle name)
    Kennedy
    Raelyn/Braelyn/Kaelyn/Jaelyn/Ashlyn/Brooklyn/Kaitlyn/Emmalyn
    Rylee/Kylee/Kaylee/Hailey
    Reagan
    Grace
    Savannah
    Aubrey
    Sydney

Aiden
    Mason (every other little boy who walks into the library is named Mason, I swear. Its like an epidemic)
    Logan
    Carter
    Brayden/Brady
    Grayson
    Tyler
    Carson
    Ethan
    Jace

Names that bug me
    Aria - I know a lot of people like this name but for me its just too "girly". Same with Ariana, Liliana, Eliana and all the -Ella/Bella names. I feel like I'm kind of a hypocrite because I love Georgiana but Georgiana feels vintage to me while all those names feel very 21st century, glittery, pink, barbie doll which is so not me. To me it screams "mommy wanted a little princess!"
    Zooey
    Aubrey/Brielle/Gabrielle/Brianna
    Maya
    Kinsley (my most hated name of all time)
    Lauren

Elijah - my sister was teasing me one day by insisting I was pregnant with a baby GIRL named a Elijah. I corrected her and told her it was a boys name and she got offended. Now every once in a while in front of friends or family she'll mention "my baby Elijah" and I'll have to explain to everyone that I'm not pregnant and Kaylee is just teasing. Its so embarrassing that now I hate the name Elijah (for a boy and a girl)
    Isaiah
    Ryder
    Braxton
    Robert
    Landon
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Ever and Everly. I'm sorry, but I seriously detest these names. Probably due to the fact that the author of the book Evermore decided to name her main character Ever Bloom. Really?
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Names I just don't like/like the sound of that seem to always crop up on Nameberry especially...

Jude
    Asher
    Felix
    Declan
    Adelaide/Adalynn
    Arianna/Ariana/Aria
    Maeve
    Poppy

I really can't stand lifeless names like, Brooklyn, McKenzie, Jade or things that end in sley. And the new trend of bringing old lady names back, I honestly think they should remain in the nursing home, thats just my opinion