Names Searched Right Now:
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    All of my kids have multiple Aidan/Ayden/Aiden/Jayden/Kayden's in their classes & daycares. There's also b/g twins in Stori's class at school called Wayden & Jayden.. AND Jayden is a girl!? Why!?! I think its definitely time that the -ayden trend ends, especially before people start to think that they're girls names!

And as much as they are lovely names I'm bored of being introduced to babies called Ava, Emily, Jacob, Lily, Sophia...
    Mum to 4.

I'm tired of hearing the name Madison in my age group, along with the nickname Maddie. Madison ranked tenth in the country (and in my state) in 1998, but I know twice as many as I do Emilys (or even Caitlins with all the spellings combined). I don't even get what is so pretty about the name. It sounds like Mad-son if you say it fast. And Maddie just sounds like a word that kids use to describe someone who is so angry (i.e. she's so mad-y).
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Any variation of Caitlyn

Populars:

Emily
    Emma
    Isabella
    Olivia
    Sophia

Nameberry popular:
    Clemetine
    Kate alone not Katherine
    Jane
    Matilda

Male names for girls:

Auden
    Harper
    Madison
    Karsyn or Carson
    Quinn
    Reese
    Riley

In my area, Madaline/Madelyn/Madalyn/Maddison are very over used. It seems like every other little girl is nn'd Maddie.

Brody - I just found out that my expecting cousin and his fiance are planning on naming their baby boy this, and I hate it!

Bryan/Brian/Ryan - my SO's younger brother's name, and, honestly, I hate it.

Riley/Rylie/Rylee - Dislike it on both genders.

Lauren - I have met too many slutty girls that have ruined the name, and others like it, for me.

Ali/Ally/Allie - I've met too many. Most have ruined it.

Hannah - Ditto.

Megan - Ditto. (also don't like Reagan nor Teagan.)

Graham - Hate this spelling, and the sound.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - River(s) Cornelius Henry - Bodhi James - Apollo Timothy Jack