Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    I swear I will snap if I hear Aiden or any variations of it one more time. I have 12....count 'em....TWELVE friends with a child under two named Aiden. I also can't stand "Twilight" names except for Jasper on a girl because it is a stone name and I am hippie mchippie jr. I despise Madison/Maddison/Madysyn/Maddyson/etc., Mackenzie/Makenzy/Mackynzie/Mackynzey/etc., Mckenna, Kinzley/Kynslie/etc., Lily/Lilly, Harper, Payson, Karsen, and Kinley.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Oh, and Chloe.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

I dislike when people sound like they are trying too hard for their baby to be the cool kid. Like if they name him a trendy "cool" name hhe'll be cool. ie Ryker, Hudson, Paxton,...

Aiden and all it's awful cousins.

Ava, Layla/Leila, Bella, Avery, Sofie/Sophia (okay in the middle spot), Emily/Emma/Emmaline etc., Madison/Madeline, Noa on girls, Noah on boys.

MILEY! Why would you name your kid this? It's an ugly name to begin with, and it's namesake is even uglier. Inside and out.

Xavier/Xander and all the other random X names people use to try and seem original and cool.

All the 'Twilight' names i.e. Bella, Edward, Felix, Jasper, Alice, Emmett, Esme.,

Logan on girls. Not quite getting on my nerves yet with boys, but close.

Lily names, especially the hideous name vomit that is Lillianna.

Bubblegum pop names like Brody, Peyton, Caden, etc.

Kadence/Candace. Ugly to me.

sorry, this is starting to look horrible! haha. I'm just going to quite now! haha.
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.

I'm definitely going to echo that I cannot stand any name ending in the sound "-ayden" or "-aylee", regardless of the spelling. Also, any name ending in -son for a girl.

&

~*Megan*~

{Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & Sylvie Marion}

Eulalie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Leila, Annabel, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Maeve
    Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier

&