Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name the Babies! (G2, R2)

Good luck and have fun!

Round 2:
    Gideon & Bea have their hands full with 4 little ones. However, they both come from large families and know they want more kids. When the quadruplets turn 4, they decide to have another. They are delighted and terrified when they find out they are expecting 6 CHILDREN! They do not know the genders, so you can pick! (please do not give me 12 names). You can name up to 6 kids, and I will pick my favourites. (ex. poster 1 suggests names A, B, C, D & E, poster 2 suggests F & G, poster 3 suggests H, I, J & K. I may pick A, C, E, G, I & J.) They want long first names with fun middle names. Middle names should be musically inspired as they sextuplets are conceived after a concert.

DS/DD/DS/DD: Frederick Milan, Mirabel Vienna, Theodore Devon & Genevieve FlorenceFreddy, Mira, Theo & Ginny” (bb)
    D(6):

Mathilde is now 2. Addy & Nate decide they want to give her a sibling so they get pregnant and are expecting another girl! Addy wants to honor someone from her side of the family this time. She decides to honour her grandmother Marie Valentine. Nate’s Irish, so he wants to honour Addy’s grandmother, but using an Irish name.

DD: Mathilde Lucienne (Redvelvet)
    DD:

Alden & Elsa are 23 when they find themselves pregnant again! Bowyn is 1 and they love him more than anything, so they are excited to have another child. This time it’s a girl. They want another super unique name. Alden’s from a family where all the siblings names started with an A so he doesn’t want Bowyn’s sister to have a name that starts with B. Elsa still loves the letter Y.

DS: Bowyn Blaise (Minisia)
    DD:

Albus & Cecily love their three year old daughter. Tess is so fun, but now Tess wants a sibling. Albus and Cecily are expecting a little boy! They want another somewhat long, classic name. Albus wants something strong and manly, Cecily wants a fun nickname that they will use on a day to day basis. They don’t want anything to uncommon. It would be great if the name brought to mind a great man from history (like the same way Theresa does Mother Theresa). Middle name should be water related because they all love swimming.

DD: Theresa OceaneTess” (Michelle6942)
    DS:

Nick & Nova love their family. Caleb & Wyatt have finally stopped playing pranks on Henry & Flora, who have in return, started acknowledging the other boys existence. They all love Eli. Flora wants sister though, and Nick and Nova love how Eli has united the older kids. So they get pregnant. This time it’s twin boys! They let Flora give them their middle names - she chooses names from her favourite super heroes. FN should be 2 syllables and Hebrew.
    DS: Caleb Jay & Wyatt Jax (8) (Nick's sons)
    DS & DD: Henry Orion (8) & Flora Zoelie (7) (Nova's kids)
    DS: Eli Joshua (Allij28)
    DS/DS:
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Round 2:
    Gideon & Bea have their hands full with 4 little ones. However, they both come from large families and know they want more kids. When the quadruplets turn 4, they decide to have another. They are delighted and terrified when they find out they are expecting 6 CHILDREN! They do not know the genders, so you can pick! (please do not give me 12 names). You can name up to 6 kids, and I will pick my favourites. (ex. poster 1 suggests names A, B, C, D & E, poster 2 suggests F & G, poster 3 suggests H, I, J & K. I may pick A, C, E, G, I & J.) They want long first names with fun middle names. Middle names should be musically inspired as they sextuplets are conceived after a concert.

DS/DD/DS/DD: Frederick Milan, Mirabel Vienna, Theodore Devon & Genevieve FlorenceFreddy, Mira, Theo & Ginny” (bb)
    D(6): Alexandria Cadence "Lex" / Thaddeus Reed "Thad" / Josephine Aria "Posey" / Katherine Viola "Kit" / Jeremiah Harrison "Jem" / Adelaide Melody "Addie"

Mathilde is now 2. Addy & Nate decide they want to give her a sibling so they get pregnant and are expecting another girl! Addy wants to honor someone from her side of the family this time. She decides to honour her grandmother Marie Valentine. Nate’s Irish, so he wants to honour Addy’s grandmother, but using an Irish name.

DD: Maeve Saoirse

Alden & Elsa are 23 when they find themselves pregnant again! Bowyn is 1 and they love him more than anything, so they are excited to have another child. This time it’s a girl. They want another super unique name. Alden’s from a family where all the siblings names started with an A so he doesn’t want Bowyn’s sister to have a name that starts with B. Elsa still loves the letter Y.

DD: Lyra Lucille

Albus & Cecily love their three year old daughter. Tess is so fun, but now Tess wants a sibling. Albus and Cecily are expecting a little boy! They want another somewhat long, classic name. Albus wants something strong and manly, Cecily wants a fun nickname that they will use on a day to day basis. They don’t want anything to uncommon. It would be great if the name brought to mind a great man from history (like the same way Theresa does Mother Theresa). Middle name should be water related because they all love swimming.

DS: Alexander River "Xander"

Nick & Nova love their family. Caleb & Wyatt have finally stopped playing pranks on Henry & Flora, who have in return, started acknowledging the other boys existence. They all love Eli. Flora wants sister though, and Nick and Nova love how Eli has united the older kids. So they get pregnant. This time it’s twin boys! They let Flora give them their middle names - she chooses names from her favourite super heroes. FN should be 2 syllables and Hebrew.
    DS/DS: Caleb Parker / Aaron Kent

D(6): Augustus LionelGus”, Jemima AliceJemma”, Percival JacksonPercy”, Cressida PearlEssie”, Beatrix AdeleTrixie”, and Harrison LouisHarry” “

DD: Moira Brigid

DD: Alayna Kate

DS: Oliver CaspianOllie

DS/DS: Jonah Steven & Samuel Peter

Round 2:

D(6): Catherine Piper, Lavinia Melody, Alexander Reed, Coraline Harper, Elizabeth Aria, & Dorothy Viola "Cat, Nia, Lex, Cora, Elle, & Dottie"

DD: Maire Valentina

DD: Winry Elise

DS: Abraham River "Abe"

DS/DS: Aaron Clint & Isaac Bruce

Round 2:

D(6): Catherine Viola "Cate", Beatrice Cadenza "Bea" & Dominic Reed "Nico"

DD: Meriel Brigid "Meri"

DD: Dayana Rose "Day"

Albus & Cecily love their three year old daughter. Tess is so fun, but now Tess wants a sibling. Albus and Cecily are expecting a little boy! They want another somewhat long, classic name. Albus wants something strong and manly, Cecily wants a fun nickname that they will use on a day to day basis. They don’t want anything too uncommon. It would be great if the name brought to mind a great man from history (like the same way Theresa does Mother Theresa). Middle name should be water related because they all love swimming.

DS: Dashiell Calder "Dash"

DS/DS: Adlai Clark & Ethan Prince (Superman & Wonderwoman)
    Simone. Teenberry. Ravenclaw and proud. Aries. INFP.

Just speculating...

Dinah Catherine Maeve ❋ Ruby Ramona Scout ❋ Daisy Caroline Amelia

Sebastian Ambrose Miles ❋ Alexander Seamus Drew ❋ Dashiell James Brendon

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the very end."