Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Picky parents BNG!

Okay, so I recently saw a thread like this on nameberry and it looked really fun, so I decided to start it up again!
    Okay, so how it works: I will start off by listing the (picky) criteria for a baby name and middle name, then, the next person will add a name that fits that criteria and give different criteria, and so on!

CRITERIA
    July and Devon Nobert and expecting their 1st child, a girl. They want the first name to be unisex, and either one or two syllables, something simple. Her middle name must honour either one of her grandmothers: Roxanne and Hattie
    Seraphina

No Kids!
    Name Addict
    Current Girls Favourites: Here
    Current Boys Favourites: Here

Hollis Roxie

Jules and Catherine are having twins, a girl and a boy. They would like their first and middle names to be anagrams of each other (ex. Londyn Alise and Sidney Allon). Creative spelling allowed, but tastefully done.

Dean alan &
    Dana lane

Honoria & Schroder Evanston are having twin boys. One boy should have the initials S H Evanston and the other should be H S Evanston, to honor their parents. Both boys should have a nickname that is a shortened form of their first names.

Sullivan Hugh & Harrington Sam "Sully & Harry"

Penelope Clare & Grayson Ford Hemingway are having their second child, a girl. The baby's first name must be 3 syllables long and middle name must be one syllable. The first name cannot end in an "a." The middle name should be a color or rhyme with Gray. Her name should go well with older brother Theodore Gray.

Amandine Fae

Tamsin and Carlisle are having their first child a boy. They want him to have a name within the top 500 and an animal middle name.