Names Searched Right Now:

First Baby...a few ideas.

First baby here & I have always always thought about baby names for years. I am so excited for us to agree on a name especially once we find out the sex. Here are a few I'm tossing around. I have some family middle names would like to use...May or Ryan for girl and David for boy.

Girls:
    Blair
    Ever
    Harlow
    Myles
    Norah
    Sawyer
    West
    Quinn

Boys:
    Jence
    Penn
    Hayes
    Graham
    Fisher
    Wells
    Rowe

I'm sure I will have plenty more I like along the way! Thanks all!

From your girls list, my favorites are Ever (though I prefer it as a nickname for Everly), Norah and Quinn. I think Everly May, nickname Ever would be quite darling, actually. From your boys list, I like Penn (I've got a huge crush on this name right now) and Graham the best. Fisher and Hayes are nice too and I like Rowe but prefer it as a nickname for Rowan or Rowland.

Thanks! I do like Everly, but not w/ our last name Harvey. My late-grandfather was Harlow, but I don't know about that with our last name either. Might be a little much. I'm also a big fan of shorter names (1-2 syllables). Thanks so much for your input! Yes, I'm a big fan of Penn right now too.

Hmm... I like a lot of those names, but with the last name Harvey, it's trickier. I'm not sure I like names ending with an R with it, because it runs into "Har" part weirdly. I'd rather see a clean split between first and last name. For that, I like Myles, Norah, and Quinn from the girls, and Penn, Graham, and Wells from the boys list, just for sound. But of those, Norah May (Quinn May, as a second choice) and Graham David would be my picks.