Names Searched Right Now:

My Perfect Family..

Help me name my perfect family.. I'ldd list my ideal first names, middle names and genders.. and you can name the crew for me!! I'll do the same for you, if you want!!! Thanks in advance guys...

So, I want 4 children. Ideally, Either 3 boys, 1 girl. Or 2 boys, 2girls. You decide.

Girl Names...
    Lennox
    Sienna
    Sawyer
    Summer (My #1, top fav. at the moment)
    Bellamy

Boys Names...
    Landen (Yes, I like the spelling with an "E" not an "O")
    Nash
    River
    Ryder
    Blake
    Hudson (Not paired with River, obviously!)

Middle names...
    For a girl..
    Elisabeth
    Lydia
    Lydia Pearl (Together, is a family members full name.. I would either do Lydia alone, or Lydia Pearl as a dbl mn)
    Kade

Boys...
    Keith
    Gerald
    Henry
    James

Re: My Perfect Family..

# boys and 1 girl:
    Summer Kade
    Nash Henry (Nash used to be a fav. now its a guilty pleasure!)
    Hudson Keith
    Blake Gerald

Its kind of funny that all theses names explain my summer! (im 16) so this SUMMER I went on a mission trip to right abouve NASHville tennessee with my friends the NASH's (true story) My friends dad KEITH came along too1 there was also the nicest guy Named BLAKE! WOAH weired huh???? I chose those at random then relized the story of my summer!

2 girls 2 boys:
    Sawyer Lydia Pearl
    Summer Kade
    Nash Henry
    and Ryder Keith

Thanks guys!!! Sienna and Summer are probably my top favs Unfortunately there would be last name, starts with a "S" and Im not too sure I like how the dbl initails sound.. Im wondering if maybe I'll hypenate mine and his last names.

Nash is definately a favorite of mine, but everyone I tell that too HATES it!! Also, I have friends with the last name Nash lol

I don't think an S last name with Summer/Sienna is bad at all. I definitely wouldn't ever use a hyphenated last name. Just me! But I think it wouldn't be nice at all to have a different last name than your kids.

Well, don't worry. There are other people in the world that like the name Nash too!! I loooove it... Our taste in first names are so similar. It's kinda scaring me. Although lately I've found myself tired of all the names on my list and have been leaning towards more traditional names. Yikes. JK JK!

Off your list I like Hudson, Nash, Sienna, Summer, Landen, Lydia... I don't know about combonations. Typing that, for real, it's like typing my list. Except I have a ton more of course.

Have a good day,
    Sj
    SJ