Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I've known four babies born the past year and the only one I think is spectacular is Gabriel Asher. ONE is boy named Cason and I was like, really? Another was Ella-May Rose. An my neighbor is little Shelby. Not the worst name in the world but it was chosen because the parents had never heard it before. If you want unique name, they could have gone with Cordelia or Seraphina. Or perhaps an Ariadne or Saskia. I really need to stop hoping for a little Magnus or Magnolia.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I was hoping for classic but unusual names from two couples I know, and they ended up naming their daughters Madelyn Grace and Emma Rose. Both are pretty, but enough with the filler middle names!
    anne teresa. 18.
    bibliophile & anglophile.
    "if you'll only call me anne spelled with an e i shall try to reconcile myself to not being called cordelia." -anne of green gables

ladies:
    Katherine, Lucy, Adelaide, Elizabeth, Elanor, Julia, Hazel,
    Margaret, Elodie, Anneliese, Marian, Aurelia, Vivian
    gentlemen:
    James, Atticus, Malachi, Ezra, Lewis, Benjamin, Alexander, Matthias
    Gabriel, Finn, Dietrich, Kieran, Henry, Fletcher, Dominic, Lysander

I think what might be worse is that of the four couples I know that are pregnant right now I fully expect two of them to choose what I might consider disappointing name combos. The one couple I thought might go a little hay-wired actually surprised me with a great sib-set combo which is nms but was rather quaint and sweet.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

I know someone with an Abby and an Addi. Really? Also sisters Charlie and Emma...
    Ben & Lainy - 10.8.12

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy
    Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Juniper, Isabeau, Liv, Lydia,
    Magnolia, Mira/Mirabel, Reverie, Summer, Tessa, Vesper, Zelda

Archer Gregory James . Hugo/Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage
    Asher, August, Beau, Bodhi, Dominic, Ezra, Forrest, Jude, Julius, Theodore

As much as I loathe the sound of yet ANOTHER Sophia, Emma, Charlotte, Ava or Isabella being born into my circle, i'm hoping my girls wear their less-mainstream names with pride while they're in school with all of them in the future. I know I, personally, was always very envious of anyone who wasn't part of the Jennifer, Brittany, Jessica, Ashley, Stephanies(me) group of my own generation. I would've thought those other girls shared my sentiment.... guess not.