Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Might be the one..? Help!

Ember Alexandra This is the stand out from the final list followed by Ember Willow.

I know you both love Ember but all I think of is the ember in a fire. Scarlett would be my alternative.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo
    Ember Alexandra This is the stand out from the final list followed by Ember Willow.

I know you both love Ember but all I think of is the ember in a fire. Scarlett would be my alternative.
    Thanks! We chose the name Ember because of the meaning. Our first date was a fire pit at his house, and it's just our thing we do now, so it kinda has meaning to us. I heard the name a while ago, and just never asked him because I thought he would say no. I finally got the courage to ask and he loved it! I'm not saying this IS the name we will use someday, but it's so nice to actually agree on something.. he is usually so difficult with names.

My 22 yr old cousin is named Emberley and I've never heard it anywhere else. She gets a lot of compliments on her name. Most people call her Emmie or Emberley.

Love Ember Elise! I like the alliteration and the meaning.
    Children are all perfectly and wonderfully made.

dreaming of the arrival of a special babe Spring of 2014 and anticipating adopting internationally

Names we love

Elisabetta Jessamy True
    Juliana ________(insert culturally appropriate name) Heart
    Valencia ______ Snow? this combo is very new what do you think?

Peter Barnabas Daniel