Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Clomid success??

Hi, Berries,

I know that this may be a highly personal question, but did any of you conceive with the help of Clomid and are willing to share your experience? I've been on it for three months now and was wondering if it really will work.

Thanks!

Re: Clomid success??

Hi there,

I didn't use Clomid, but I did use Femara and conceived on the third try. My best friend also used Femara and conceived on the first try.

I have a couple of friends who have used Clomid and conceived, but more friends who ended up switching to injectibles as they found it wasn't working.

Trying to conceive using fertility treatments is terribly frustrating, expensive and difficult. But don't give up hope! Everytime I look at my 20-month old daughter, all the worrying, waiting, needles and mood swings were worth it!

Thank you, mishimee, for your reply. It is disconcerting to think that there aren't many success stories with Clomid pouring in. I looked up info on Femara...I don't know if this is something my doctor will offer or not. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow and will ask then.

Thanks again!

Hi Simplelife,

Just wondering how it went at the Doctor? If you have any questions or want to talk about anything fertility-related, please feel free to ask me...I've been through it once and am currently going through it again hoping for baby #2!

Good luck!

Thanks, Mishimee!

The doctor did tell me that Femara is something that could be used if Clomid doesn't seem to work. And that just may be the case here...With all of the Clomid and progesterone I've been taking, my hormone levels are no better. In fact, they seem more unpredictable. The doctor wants to do an ultrasound next month to see what's going on at ovulation time. I never got my surge this month : (