Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    This is a super old thread but I saw the name Rose-Maïté the other day in the credits for the movie "Louis Cyr" and it caught my eye.
    Lucia
    travel. teach. learn.
    20-something, name aficionada
    Sela, Vivian and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher

My Favorite would be the combo of the female version of Françoise, ie. Frances, Francine or Francesca along with Jeanne/ Jean’/ Jean/Jeanine/ Jane/ Janine/Janna/Jonet. Frankie Jean or Frankie-Jean, so French & so cute!
    Last edited by jc54; July 16th, 2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: forgot to add Jonet....!
    ~Jackie Jordan~ a.k.a. ~ J.J.~

Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel

I grew up in the south too.

Names I've heard:

Mary Beth
    Beth Ann
    Leigh Anne
    Betty Jo
    Daisy Mae
    Mary Lou
    Grace Ann
    Mary Katherine
    Norma Jean
    Worried your child may never find his/her name on a keychain, license plate, etc.? Try this NEW way of personalizing gifts and accessories and choose the name you've always wanted for your baby! BoyGirlStuff.com